You can type here any text you want

Interesting hybird...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
he tried.... but all that work and he used a hot air setup. Lordy.... :rolleyes:

Lol....I was waiting for one of those remarks. I think perhaps he was worried about space. Either that or he just happened to already have the motor. It's still built pretty well though (the engine)

I like it. I'm not crazy about the interior either though. BUT, look at the placement of the wheels. The back ones are definately not centered in the well, and the front ones, although not as bad, aren't either. Still looks nice.

I like it.

Definitely gets an A for originality.
But a B- for tire placement and for interior color, as black and purple don't go together. Also should have gone with the spoke GN wheels. They would look better on the body style.

Just my opinion.

Here's one question...
If the owner put so much work and time into something so different yet interesting, why then is he wanting to sell it? :confused:

zeus87gn said:
Here's one question...
If the owner put so much work and time into something so different yet interesting, why then is he wanting to sell it? :confused:

Isn't that always the question? :D

Some people don't build them to have them, they build them to build them. I have a hybrid and want another, but I don't want to buy one done, I want to build it myself. When that one is done, I have and idea for another, and even another. You can only keep so many cars.

I think this was on the last episode of "Good Car's Gone Bad", then it got to the nightmare stage (boat anchor motor with shiit loads of money in it,bad interior,looks like anything he could find from a buick he installed on that car with a caulk gun)
Nice car ,but lay off the moonshine.....

Back