Interesting TR video

Originally posted by geno
Im trying to get Dale to come to turbo thunder this year in Woodburn Oregon:) ALBERTAN im not sure if ive ever meet you but i go to Mission all the time:) Me and my other Buick friends go up there and love that track. Thats the track i ran 9.90 with my stock block at;) Do you plan to make it to our Turbo Thunder event in Woodburn this year?

Hey Gene,

Last time I was at Mission was three years ago just passing through after I bought the Typhoon in Vancouver. I'f like to come to that event but I'll probably wait until I have the GN in the 10's or so. That way I can play with the Big Boys. ;) Maybe next year. I'll definitely stay in touch about it though.

I looked at your web site last night and you have some nice nice cars :) There are plenty of cars that go to this event running 12 and 11,s so you will have plenty of people to run:) There is only a hand full of us runiing 10,s and 1 0r 2 running in the 9,s (My car is not legal for 9,s):

Thanks for the compliment on the site. Maybe I will try to make it next season. Between having to travel so far just to get to a decent track now and my daughter's Summer hockey I don't think I can swing it this season. We (my racing friends and I) have been trying to get to Mission towards the end of the season when it gets cold. Maybe this year. :)

Thumbs Up!

Dean,

Great video! Nothing like seeing a street legal Buick spank a 1500 pound dragster. I've seen that white car before on the Horsepower Heaven site...very cool!

Thanks for putting it out there. Hope to see you at Turbo Thunder V (if we have one in 2004)