Interesting underhood pic of nice GN

I thought gn's came with a turbo, i guess he didn't like it so he switched to a blower:biggrin: looks like you would require that new tool snap on sells i believe it was called a 3/8 muff driver

P.S. for every nice woman there is at least 10-15 guys are sick and tired of her;)

Here's more info & pics ***POSSIBLY NWS***

That pic was taken at a club in Philly last month. I was there for that, but that isn't my GN. I still have hand and ass prints all over the hood of my GN... Can I say that on here??:confused: Havent had the time to wash it.:eek:

Here's the story:

It was a free car show at Club Risque but only 11 cars showed up, including my '86 GN and my best friends '72 Nova. His girlfriend, my sister also joined us: DRAMA! It was a good time, or at least I had one. They really didnt advertise it too well. Anyway, it was a nice time. Had some riced out PT Cruiser there and a couple other imports as well. The girl pictured above kept having "wardrobe malfunctions" as I'll call it, due to a top that was a little too small, along with some upgrades LOL... Not that I minded one bit...;) She was a little on the trashy side, but the other one was better looking; the organizer was real classy looking. Tabitha... Ooh...:D

Here's a few pics for you guys...

First one is of the 87 GN that was there... Real clean car...

DSC00349.jpg

My brother and his clean '72 Nova that joined me for the day...

DSC00362.jpg

And here is a pic of both girls with the other 87 GN that was there. Didnt catch the owner's name, but he was real cool.

DSC00369.jpg

And one more of the girls with the 87...

DSC00372.jpg

And here's a pic of the girl on the hood of my '86... Dont worry, the paint is all checked and cant be hurt; and I have another hood in my garage for when it gets painted next year...

DSC00384.jpg

And finally, here's me with the two girls... I know, I look like a bum...

DSC00385.jpg

It was a good time, even though I got a little crazy. PM me for full details... It got a little interesting. Both the girls were a little buzzed so it got a little crazy....

Scott