interior paint too light

thx t guy for your positive outlook appreciate your time and car for me!!!

Question, is the paint you were sent Color Bond brand?

kirbans is color bond and g body has their own label on it , most likely the same paint as with my tests , will post videos tomorrow in sunlight

jeeezz that's serious bob ross :LOL::LOL:, but hey I bet it looks correct , so will have to color match dang it
thanks for the input

Don't be surprised if I change my avatar just because of this thread!

Now watch me go! This is the best video ever!

hahahaha thats so good
I believe!!!!! no limits here !!!!! I can do it !!!!

alright where's bob ross ?? got some paint swatches from Benjamin Moore which one ya'll like

Attachments

• IMG_2122.JPG
    IMG_2122.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 49
they are closer than the stuff guys are selling
guess ill have to go get the EYE put on it :mad:

guess its tough bc the leather around the glove box is so much darker than everything else , the original paint I used is really close to most other trim pieces
dang cars

alright where's bob ross ?? got some paint swatches from Benjamin Moore which one ya'll like
I don't think you can ever match it against a swatch. Chances are, Ben-Moore is not going to have anything close in their color fan.

But if you have them "color match" it with their equipment, they should be able to get it as close as anyone. But then still comes the problem, can your local store put it in a spray can for you? Like I stated earlier. My local store does this. If yours does not, you could still use it in a disposable aerosol sprayer from Home Depot. like this one below. (about 10 dollars or so)

BTW, the color on the far right in your photo looks closest to me. But that means absolutely nothing from a photograph on a screen.

they can't color match bc their equipment is not portable
guess ill go see Larry at chessires here in saint auggie

they can't color match bc their equipment is not portable
guess ill go see Larry at chessires here in saint auggie
you cant remove another piece of trim and bring it to them? Maybe an a pillar piece? Or even the ECM cover? Color should be real close, no? Did you spray the inside edge of the glove door already?

those are so much lighter then the leather around the glove box
glove box has been sprayed its like the leather trim around glove box is so much darker than every thing else
ill get it right , just sharing for my beloved forum guys ( the diehards)