interior paint too light

thanks George , I've got two more to paint and put the nice one in the one I did has crack in the black box

Hey Matt, I'm gonna take an interior part to the nearest Benjamin Moore and have them match the color. Just wondering what paint formula numbers you came up with to get your gray. I'm assuming you used Ben Mo paint. ???

call the Benjamin Moore in Saint Augustine FL its called grand national grey , its a low luster oil based for metal it has a little gloss to it but hit it with some 600 grit after and it flatted it out , call me , you can send it to me and ill paint it for you , is it a metal piece of trim ?

good talking with you ill send you a can of what I bought as I believe the plastic trim might be lighter than other pieces especially ones not next to the dash, can't wait to find out
thank you for your interest and we will have this debacle nailed down soon

Well, first, got the paint from G Body you sent me (Thx. ;) ) and also had a spray can made from my local paint suppler who carries Ben Moore. I took in a sail panel to have him color match that, because most of the painting I need done is on plastic (satin finish) . It looked pretty dam close in the store . Got back home and found a metal headliner piece laying around so I shot one end with the G Body paint and the other end with the Anderson 1618 can leaving the middle stock. The results were not what I was hoping for. Both the G Body and the Anderson 1618 were virtually identical. Both are a little darker than the stock. On the other hand, I sprayed a small square on the backside of a sail panel and to my eye it was much closer, but no exact. Really not sure how to evaluate the results. I think I'm gonna shoot all interior parts & pieces except the dash with the Anderson 1618 and hope for the best.
1618 BM Paint Formula.jpg
1618 BM Paint Match Plastic.jpg
Paint comparison 1.jpg
Paint comparison G Body.jpg
Paint compairson Anderson Ben Moore.jpg
Plastic Sail Panel Test Spot.jpg

ill send you , my formulation I had mixed , its like the colonel sanders secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices :ROFLMAO:

@ HotAirWH1...this was classic ...back when I would get riled up....and NY twin turbo did change his avatar bc of this thread ....LMAO