You can type here any text you want

IROC replica wheels on a Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Could you send me the info on the deal? I'd like to put the chrome ones on my IROC, and thats a pretty good price

ok, it doesn't look like this listing includes lugnuts, but it's still a good price IMO. check out eBay item number:

novaderrik -
you said you switched from IROC's to GTA's and the GTA's had more clearance. were the IROC's original GM wheels or replicas? I've checked several sources for the IROC replica wheels and some of them have the backspace listed as 4.5" and some have it at 4.0" but every source I checked has the offset listed at 0" :confused: seems to me like an 8" wide rim with 0" offset would have to have 4.0" backspacing.

both sets of wheels were junkyard parts. i thought it was weird that the GTA's fit so much better, but i measured them, and sure enough, 1/4" of difference in the back spacing. when i got my second set of GTA's so i could have 4 fronts for the Regal, i measured that set, too, and it was the same as the other set.
the GTA's were much lighter, fit better, and made the Nova look meaner- and both sets of GTA's cost me less than the one set of IROC's. itwas a win/win/win/win deal...

iroc wheels

i had these wheels on my car just sold them last spring:cool:

Attachments

• 0122071930.jpg
    0122071930.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4,571
decarlo sloan -

thanks for posting that pic. are those 18's or 20's?

why did you sell them?

Back