Is it to early to start planning the caravan to West Coast Nationals??

SloNoMo

I think its TIME!!!!!

Folks, its about time we start planning the caravan again this year to the LAS VEGAS NATIONALS!!! Last year I think we had about 6(six) cars and Jason's trailered T-Type:D leading the way....We need to think about times and places to meet. I'm trying to talk my buddy into loaning me his truck so I can tow my car this year!!!!:eek: ....Let's get some heads together and get this thing started.......Had a ball last year, take away the strong winds!!!!

Later,
Mack:cool:

yeah good topic! I'm already getting pumped. I'm new to the area but hopefully my T-type will be running strong in time and I can't wait. What kind of turnout can we expect this year? Let's shoot for a big one!

caravan

you boys comming up this way to caravan to vegas count me in

shawn

5 or 6 of us met at Starbucks in Barstow last year and made the run togather.We will most likely do the same this year. Any and all are welcome to join us. We will be at Starbucks early Friday morning.

Don't think I will make the Idaho trip I spent my time at MT Home.

REG

I am planning on going again this year, and will plan on meeting everybody at Starbucks. Ben Mooneyhan is talking about going again, also.

mt home

me 2 for 6 years

shawn

i havent been back to mt home afb since i got out

Yea I was there twice 1968 to 1969 and again from 1971 to 1972.I have to admit that I grew to like the fishing and hunting.I even thought about going through there again one day.

REG

Reg, Starbucks in Barstow sounds good to me. You must remember that waitress from last years trip. I hope she is still working there! Maybe this year she will give a positive response to your kind offer of a free Vegas trip.(well sort of free)
Regards,
Jeff