Is Mease still in Business?

three months!!??
never waited more than 3-4 days with Kirbans!!
1 month with southern customs & i was crazy!!
if i ran my business like that i wouldnt be able to spend money on parts!! never mind pay the bills!!
to many people promise things that are bs when they take our money! few deliver the goods on time
don't know K Mease or never dealt with him but 3 months??
seem's too long! hey your parts will be on for next year at least!!
i know the vendors are doing us a service for these cars, but no wonder people complain!!

Hay Pitbozz
I too got a call from him today promising that my pipe I ordered on MAY 5th will be in today. NOT! This was after he told me it was shipped July 10th!

XxdarksidexX I wish you luck!!

One thing I have to give him credit for is he never runs out of excuses!! He told me This pipe was shipped probably 4 different times in the past 3 months.

I'm not holding my breath!
If I new this from the get go I would have been enjoying a ATR or TH pipe on my car for over 2 months now.
Ram

Originally posted by Ram

I too got a call from him today promising that my pipe I ordered on MAY 5th will be in today.

NOT!

This was after he told me it was shipped July 10th!

One thing I have to give him credit for is he never runs out of excuses!!

He told me This pipe was shipped probably 4 different times in the past 3 months.

I'm not holding my breath.

Ram

According to the FTC statutes (Federal laws), that's about $44,000 of fines & penalties on your case alone!

Sadly, this kind of customer abuse goes on & on & on because no one seems to know & apply the laws that seek to protect the consumer/punish the perpetrator in these situations.

Everyone seems to think they have no recourse, but that's what these laws are for! (See sig: re:FBI & FTC)

Not sure what kind of business takes a guy's hard-earned $$$ on March 4 and still hasn't shipped anything July 31 (AFAIK) while someone else pays at the beginning of April (in "no hurry") and gets it at the end of May. A lot of us have had a lot of patience and have stuck up for Mr. Mease more than once, it's about time for some results. I spoke to him once on the phone, seemed like a really nice guy. That was June 5 or so. Still nothing. How does that old saying go now ? . . . Oh yeah, CAVEAT EMPTOR. Never again.;)

Originally posted by blacksix
I spoke to him once on the phone, seemed like a really nice guy. That was June 5 or so. Still nothing. How does that old saying go now ? . . . Oh yeah, CAVEAT EMPTOR. Never again.;)

SEE!!!! exactly what im talking about....maby instead of taking all the time to post threads on how he laggs try calling him...even if he doesn't answer call him agin and agin until he does. geez its like u guys call 1-2-3 or even 4 times and then give up. like i said b4 he's answered the phone everytime ive called him, so all i can say is freaking call him!

well iwas at a dyno day and one of the guys there had a 2 or 3 month old mease pipe on his car, and his puck was siezed, So i guess it happens to all brands
Otto

SEE!!!! exactly what im talking about....maby instead of taking all the time to post threads on how he laggs try calling him...even if he doesn't answer call him agin and agin until he does. geez its like u guys call 1-2-3 or even 4 times and then give up. like i said b4 he's answered the phone everytime ive called him, so all i can say is freaking call him!

LOL....xxdarkside.....Are you Keith's p.r. guy?!? Have you not read the posts on this thread? I called him several times a week along with several emails a week. Others have done the same thing. Who the h#ll are you to come in here and spout off about what we should have done to get our product that we ordered MONTHS ago?!? You think because YOU talked to him that everything will just go wonderfully with your order? News flash....I talked to him before I ordered mine also as I am sure everyone of the MANY people who are still waiting did too. If you get your pipe from him next week, then that is just peachy for you, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting by the mailbox. That still doesn't change the fact that I along with MANY others are still waiting for theirs. I still would like to know why I would have to contact him after he took my money to get my stuff. What? Did he forget? Ooops, that's where that extra $2000 came from. (By the way that is what I have invested in this little game we are playing.) Kirbans and Ramchargers did not have to be contacted after I ordered from them. AGAIN.....Keith HIMSELF has said that his shipping leaves ALOT to be desired. AGAIN.....You don't know what you are talking about and really should leave this alone.

Man, this sh!t is killing me! This guy keeps screwing everyone around and pissing them off, but people still buy from him?!?!? (don3d). Dude, don't come crying to us when he stiffs you too. Terry Houston has been building excellent parts for us for years, so why not get his stuff instead? Is Keith cheaper or something? I bet if you ask the guys who have ordered stuff from him and have yet to recieve it, they would have gladly paid more and gotten their parts in a reasonable time frame. Jesus people, if you have paid for stuff and still not gotten your parts yet, get a refund and get something else!!! If you haven't paid yet, cancel the order!!! I will continue to support the people who have stuck by us and built quality stuff for years, and have provided us with good customer service.

I feel sorry for the guys who took the risk of trying to support the "new guy" and got d!cked around, but anyone who has placed an order with KM in the last few months, COME ON!!! Does someone have to beat it into your head or what? HE WILL SCREW YOU! Get a clue and buy from a reputable vendor.

Darkside must be in the works with Keith Mease.
All the problems & he is the one who seem's to know best what to do?? I find it amazing that when your money is put on the table, why you should have to call, e-mail or even be concerned of the shipment if the vendor is legitimate?? Never once had to phone the good ones! What shipping problems can you have?? Box it, send it UPS & thats it!

I have his new stock location race intercooler. It is very nice!! Fits like a charm, has better spoolup than my old pte front mount. I have not run it at the track yet, but I don't think I have lost anything. I think it will be quicker in fact! :D

Everything

We're right here, we still at this date fail to understand why you waste the time typing replies to posts like this instead of calling or Emailing us. Here is our contact info:

Email: keith@measeperformance.com

Phone: 1-609-518-8917

If any of you would like to speak with me at home, send me an Email and I will reply with my home phone # if requested.

We have taken different business ventures in the past few months, and are ending the "mail order" parts sales....

If you have an outstanding order with us, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL ASAP WITH NOTHING BUT YOUR CONTACT PHONE #'s good for monday morning, EVERYONE WILL RECIEVE A CALL MONDAY MORNING WITH THE STATUS OF THEIR ORDER.

Regards, <KM@>MPE

Hey Keith,
Don't continue to reply to these posts in the manner you just did. You are a craftsman with a welder and have a lot to offer the automotive community. Do not continue to give people, that don't know you, the impression that you are a childish and immature person. You need to reply as professionally as you can. The people that write, reply, and read these post are your current and/or future customers($INCOME$).

From one of your friends,
Marley

What I'd like to know is which vendor gets your products? I heard Jack Cotton, but I know somebody called and spoke with Jack and he said he didn't have any of your downpipes, so what other vendor(s) carry your products??

Please let everybody know unless you're not a business man and don't want people to buy your products..... :confused:

I don't freekin believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!:D The pipe is here!!! The pipe is here!!!!!!!!!
I think I'll throw a party!!!!!!!!

About all this CRAP about people saying about being in a big hurry
I say shut the $%^& up until you know the full story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the three months this scharade has been going on I talked to him about 4 times and every time he gave me a different story on why it didn't ship when he promised!
This last time he e-mailed me on July 10 and said it was shipped that day! After talking to him yesterday 22 days after he said it was already sent, he said it should be there that afternoon. Again he had another story on why it didn't ship on the 10th.
He new he was lying through thi teeth!!!!!!

I must have e-mailed him 20 times with no answer called and left 6 or 8 messages with no answer called another 10 times to a full mail box in the 3 months this has been going on!! So don't sit there and tell me I didn't try to contact him!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

All I ever wanted was the truth!! I was in no hurry at all but when someone tells me something I expect it to happen!!!

I've been in the automotive repair business for 24 years and delt with thousands upon thousands of customers and never jeerked
any of them around that bad!! Anyone in business for themselves will tell you it's easer to tell the truth then try to cover your ass with a lie.

I wish all of you luck in your purchases from Keith because no one needs to be treated like that.
I just know no matter how good his stuff is I'll never buy from him again!!
Too bad for him because my next purchase will be a custom intercooler !!
Ram

vendors for our products:

What I'd like to know is which vendor gets your products? I heard Jack Cotton, but I know somebody called and spoke with Jack and he said he didn't have any of your downpipes, so what other vendor(s) carry your products??

Did anyone ever think to believe that JCotton would be ashamed to admit he carries our products because of the wrath of sh*t we put up with here?:confused: Why should they? I dont blame any of our vendors for not admitting they carry our products. That is their business decision and a good one at that:cool:

Re: vendors for our products:

Originally posted by Mease Performance
Did anyone ever think to believe that JCotton would be ashamed to admit he carries our products because of the wrath of sh*t we put up with here?:confused: Why should they? I dont blame any of our vendors for not admitting they carry our products. That is their business decision and a good one at that:cool:

Okay, but you didn't answer my question........ What other vendors and does this mean Jack does have your DPs but doesn't want to sell them:confused:

BTW, the guy told me that Jack said "We can't get them (your DPs)"...... Whatever the hell that means:confused:

"we cant get them"

ahhaha Jack said that because "he couldnt get them" because we were a lil swamped here a while ago and he was informed of the wait on the pipes just as everyone else was, they were offerred a refund, if they didnt want a refund they had to wait.

Listen in everyone, this business changes day by day, I have NO SCHEDULE because every 5 minutes it changes, by nix'ing the Mail order sales we will at least have fewer persons to deal with (and keep happy), which will make organization easier than ever here. When we have an equipment failure, vendors are informed, backorders are placed, and it is now at THIEIR discretion as to whether they offer refunds or (the customer) agrees to wait on the backorder.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: "we cant get them"

Originally posted by Mease Performance
ahhaha Jack said that because "he couldnt get them" because we were a lil swamped here a while ago and he was informed of the wait on the pipes just as everyone else was, they were offerred a refund, if they didnt want a refund they had to wait.

Listen in everyone, this business changes day by day, I have NO SCHEDULE because every 5 minutes it changes, by nix'ing the Mail order sales we will at least have fewer persons to deal with (and keep happy), which will make organization easier than ever here. When we have an equipment failure, vendors are informed, backorders are placed, and it is now at THIEIR discretion as to whether they offer refunds or (the customer) agrees to wait on the backorder.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks for clearing that up.....