You can type here any text you want

Is Rob Wilson (GNX registry) on this board or anyone know him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

I'm trying to get in touch with Rob Wilson but his e-mail bounces back due to his inbox being full looks like, not sure if Rob is on here or if someone got another e-mail address for him?

Rob Wilson is the man running the GNX registry so thought I'll try here first.

If anyone keep in touch with him and would pass on my e-mail address (jlarsson@london.com) would be much appreciated as I'd like to ask him for a favour.

The GNX Registry...

Greetings,

Rob and a few others have made many great contributions to the boards, but I have primary responsibility for maintaining the GNX Registry.

The owners who have registered their GNX's with GNXRegistry.ORG (many of whom are members of this board) have come to realize that a registry NOT merely a list of VINs rotting in someone's sock drawer. Nor is it a hyped "fan site" that bombards you with pictures, videos, and random tidbits (and even mis-information) that, frankly, any 7 year-old could Google for himself. Nor is a registry a shameless attempt to sell car parts.

A true registry has responsibility for capturing the history and provenance-- including ownership chain-- of each car it purports to represent. Before we undertook this, as many members will attest, it was NOT being done. So with the help of both owners and non-owners, we now have records and artifacts for these cars going back for years (many to 1988-89), and in some cases from today all the way back to 1987 when brand new. Not just a list of a few current owners, but rather we are building an accurate, thorough story behind each and every GNX produced. Not to mention access to factory records for the benefit of verified owners.

Please take a moment to visit the GNXRegistry.ORG website and take a look at our charter. You'll also want to visit our new Registry Summary section for the latest statistical data. In addition, we will shortly have a list all 547 cars with some rolled-up data for each one registered. As always, owner information and individual records are not accessible by the general public.

The GNX marque deserves the very best-- and that's exactly what we're doing with the help of our fellow owners with GNXRegistry.ORG.

All the best,
Doug
#154, #305

How Would I Find Out If A Gnx Is Still Around Or Not Bought Parts To Do A Clone But Would Like To Ask Owner Of That # If They Minded #535 Before I Did So Thanks

Greetings,

Rob and a few others have made many great contributions to the boards, but I have primary responsibility for maintaining the GNX Registry.

The owners who have registered their GNX's with GNXRegistry.ORG (many of whom are members of this board) have come to realize that a registry NOT merely a list of VINs rotting in someone's sock drawer. Nor is it a hyped "fan site" that bombards you with pictures, videos, and random tidbits (and even mis-information) that, frankly, any 7 year-old could Google for himself. Nor is a registry a shameless attempt to sell car parts.

A true registry has responsibility for capturing the history and provenance-- including ownership chain-- of each car it purports to represent. Before we undertook this, as many members will attest, it was NOT being done. So with the help of both owners and non-owners, we now have records and artifacts for these cars going back for years (many to 1988-89), and in some cases from today all the way back to 1987 when brand new. Not just a list of a few current owners, but rather we are building an accurate, thorough story behind each and every GNX produced. Not to mention access to factory records for the benefit of verified owners.

Please take a moment to visit the GNXRegistry.ORG website and take a look at our charter. You'll also want to visit our new Registry Summary section for the latest statistical data. In addition, we will shortly have a list all 547 cars with some rolled-up data for each one registered. As always, owner information and individual records are not accessible by the general public.

The GNX marque deserves the very best-- and that's exactly what we're doing with the help of our fellow owners with GNXRegistry.ORG.

All the best,
Doug
#154, #305

Thanks for the great information Doug.

I'm looking to get in touch with Rob on a Turbo Trans Am topic and him being involved in the GNX scene I thought this would be a good place to try too get hold of him. Do you happen to have a current e-mail or phone number for Rob?

Any help much appreciated,
Jan

Thanks for the great information Doug.

I'm looking to get in touch with Rob on a Turbo Trans Am topic and him being involved in the GNX scene I thought this would be a good place to try too get hold of him. Do you happen to have a current e-mail or phone number for Rob?

Any help much appreciated,
Jan

Hi Jan,

Check your PM.

Take care & good luck,
Doug

Last I heard about Rob (as of Aug 08) was that he was experiencing some health issues. :(

Back