is the dash harness for a 85 gn the same as 86/87?

pretty much they have the same dash.. when i converted to 87 drivetrain everything pluged right up and every thing even works..:D

so there may not be any differences in the wiring schematic??

i was just wondering cause, im building another car and need a dash harness- ive got this 85 dash harness, and will be using a 87 engine harness-

anyone else??
thanks

You may have to run a power wire to the powermaster unless your 85 had a power master setup. I belive the late 85s had powermasters in them. No big deal, we converted a 84 to an 87 setup, we only switched the front harness to 87, both manifolds all accessories up front IC, electric fan, radiator etc. also drilled the front of the 84 block for the oil drain. The long block is an 84. We only had issue with the powermaster which we ran a line from the alternator with a 30 amp fuse and took care of it.

the engine harness has the power wire for power master it comes off the power lead to the delay relay....(the big relay with the smaller 2 for the fan)

my engine harness is 87 and pluged right into my 85 ttype.

thanks guys!!

the 87 NA regal doesnt have the slugmaster system. so i dont have to worry bout the power master for brakes-

im going to use it then,.. if it doesnt work,.. you guys will find out;)

Hey Bryan, found a set of drums today but this new yard wants $50! If you want me to I will pick them up for you. Sounds high to me though. Also got another grey wheel, complete, $25!!!!