Is there anyone that can check injectors?

Does not fluctate at idle stays at 43-44 scanmaster numbers at idle are like 141 for INT and 139 BLM. I did talk to eric about the wideband readings at idle at the 12.5 to 13.4 is normal as it is programmed into the chip. He says he burns them a little rich at idle. I don't hear a miss or anything, seems to idle like a champ?

Jtrude

I vaguely remember your phone call. I was talking about the return line being crimped and causing the fuel to back up and not allow the reg to be adjusted below a certain psi.

Also if the 60lb inj were the problem they would leak down quicker than the factory inj.

My fault for not being more clear. Its hectic here at work during the day.

Pete

Exactly and that is what it's doing the pressure drops immediately as soon as you turn the key off and did not do that with the stockers in there? With the stockers it held pressure for awhile even with the 255 installed and the kirbans regulator?

Tomorrow morning turn the key on without starting the engine. Let the pump prime. Turn the key off and pull the spark plugs. Any that have fuel on them will have a bad injector.

I still think it's the fuel pump though.

Pete

I saw mention of a MAF Translator and a 3" sensor. Make sure the Translator is set for the 3" sensor and not a 3.5" sensor. A 3" sensor with a 3.5" setting will cause the engine to run very rich. If this is the case, lower the boost and slowly raise it back up to a level that works best with your settings. Do not skip this step because although the setting is correct, the leaner condition can cause serious damage if the boost is too high.

Update!!! Switched out the kirbans adjustable regulator with an old stock one from advance I had sitting around, stock regulator leaks like a sive when the key is on and also when it's started. Did notice however that the fuel pressure dropped from 43 to 20 and stayed at 20 for awhile? Which is leading me to believe the kirbans regulator is bad? because it dropped immediately to 0 with that on there? Should I get an accufab adjustable regulator or another kirbans one? Does it have to be a high flow regulator? Thanks and keep me posted on this?

If you think the reg is bad send it in and we will warranty it for you.

Thanks!

Pete

Just put on the new kirbans regulator today and the pressure goes up immediately to 44 then when turned off dropped to 20 tightened allen screw all the way tight shut the car off dropped to 38 no adjustment on the gauge when backed out or backed in on the allen screw?? Is it a defective fuel rail gauge? It is from kirbans part#6629 EFI gauge not sure if that one is silicone filled or not? Doesn't look like there is any fluid in the gauge at all?? Could this be the culprit? No matter how much I adjust the regulator there is no change on the fuel rail gauge?? Should I get a silicone filled fuel guage instead? The one I have on there now is about 2 1/2 3 years old?

UPDATE!!! So happy today! I ordered a new liquid filled autometer gauge screws right into the existing tee's that I already have. Shot up to 39 I adjusted it the pressure adjusts up and down and set it to 44 shut the car off and stayed at 38!!! This whole #$%^ing time it was the non liquid efi gauge that was 3 years old that was defective!!! YES!!!! Thanks to all who have tried to help me with this issue. Not to happy with that EFI kirbans gauge, must of had something to do with it being non liquid filled? P.S. the gauge is facing straight up not tilted towards the alternator. Thanks again.