You can type here any text you want

Is there somethin fun goin on?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chicagoTTA

Crack Baby
I must be missing some kind of kick a$$ event. This board is way too quiet.

Next time send me a memo.

Sheesh

How can I keep comin up with new ways to screw with my (for now) working car if no one posts?

YA......didnt you get the memo? Im going to have to ask you to move your desk in the basement...YA...... Thad be great....

I feel the same way... Where is everybody??? My wife tells me they all have lives!!:D

What do you want to know chicagotta?

Have no questions for a change. Just no one's around to gimme somethin to read while I'm laid up at home!

They said I could keep my swingline.

D@mn those with something good to do!

Thanks for the support brudda man.

Michael

How many of us total from the Chicago area?

We have u, myself and Tracy all with TTA's, is there anyone else here?

I run the NW IN/south chicago suburbs board at thirdgen.

follow this link: http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=27

We are having a Christmas dinner/gathering so feel free to reply and join on in, always looking to mee the fellow TTA brothers from around here. I've only met Tracy's car lol Engine was at ANS and so was his car.

See, theres something for u to do :-)

later
Jeremy

I'm in Chicagoland. In Bartlett until our house is done being built in Channahon in December.

I've been on www.thirdgen.org since the mid 90s. Just got my TTA last week though.

There are several of us on the TTA mailing list in the 'burbs. I haven't had a chance to meet many of them though; I missed a get together they had this summer.

I'm about 1 1/2 - 2 hours outside of Chicago depends on how much construction there is on 80/90. Unfortunatley I just put the TTA up for the winter yesterday.

I'm out in Algonquin. Tracy sold his TTA recently he was about a mile from my house. I'm in the process of installing new GT6152 turbo along with MSD 50's. just finished Razor's Alky kit also.
If i can get the turbo drain line to stop leaking i would be finished.

Originally posted by zerotta
I'm in Chicagoland. In Bartlett until our house is done being built in Channahon in December.

I've been on www.thirdgen.org since the mid 90s. Just got my TTA last week though.

Where in Bartlett are you, I live by the highschool.

Don-

Originally posted by Beecha91
Where in Bartlett are you, I live by the highschool.

Don-

By Villa Olivia between W.Bartlett and Lake. I grew up down Struckman, sorta close to the HS... my parents still live down there.

So many turbo Buicks in such a close area!:cool:

zerotta,

I go by the same name here and at thirdgen :-)

Im the mod of the nw in/south chicago board, check it out, think you already hit the sign up list as well for roster inof on members.

We have a early summer/late spring track rental getting going right now. I'll post a link here too once we get a confirmed date

later
Jeremy

I'm another NW Indiana TTA owner. I live in Griffith. My car has been off the road for a few years, but I hope to have running and looking decent for next year.

Originally posted by 3.8TransAM
zerotta,

I go by the same name here and at thirdgen :-)

Im the mod of the nw in/south chicago board, check it out, think you already hit the sign up list as well for roster inof on members.

We have a early summer/late spring track rental getting going right now. I'll post a link here too once we get a confirmed date

later
Jeremy

Yeah, I've been on thirdgen forever. I've been posting in the nw in/south chicago board lately since we're moving down that way soon.

I'm going to have to drive my GTA through the winter, but the TTA is parked at a friend's house in Naperville until we move around new years.

Cool guys!

Are either of you interested in heading out to our christmas dinner?

Looking to be at a TGI Friday in a chicago suburb :-)

More than welcome to join us and always nice to have extra TTA owners around...

Will post the link when we get a final date/time set

later
Jeremy

Originally posted by paccio
I'm out in Algonquin. Tracy sold his TTA recently he was about a mile from my house. I'm in the process of installing new GT6152 turbo along with MSD 50's. just finished Razor's Alky kit also.
If i can get the turbo drain line to stop leaking i would be finished.

Let me know how the turbo works out for you, what converter are you using? I am debating about doing a GT3255 with stock converter or going GT61 with a 9".

TIA

Back