ISAC 2.0

The biggest problem I had was wiring. Casper's did a little ECM adapter that allowed me to tap most of the ECM harness that I need so a plug and play harness would help.

The first run of these will be at the 2018 TurboBuick.com Nationals. If you want yours plan on being there!!!!

This is actually a really nice controller. I stepped away from Buicks and auto performance in general around 2009 and at the time, there wasnt anything even close to this unit on the market. When Shane asked me about doing another run and updating it, I looked around at what was out there and there still isnt anything out there that really does what this unit does. Its non linear, easily programmable and has all kinds of bells and whistles.

We put a unit on a turbo Mustang and were able to turn the boost up enough to blow the bottom end out on pump gas. Not due to detonation before some smart ass comes along.....

We put a unit on a WRX and it worked perfectly.

I feel like we did a turbo Neon one Saturday but I cant swear to that. Seems like there was a thread about it somewhere. Maybe srtforums.com

We put probably a dozen units on Buicks at he shop.

It just works and can be made to work on about anything. I wrote the manual and while its been a while, Im happy to answer any questions I can. Im not around that much reading the board but Ill try to drop in on this thread every few days. Bob can also answer more than I can from a technical aspect.

Sadly the first go around with this device got ruined due to egos and little posses that couldn't appreciate a good thing. Hopefully this time around that doesn't happen. This unit really is that good.

We did some full kits too that Im sure could be revisited if there is enough interest. The ones that used the fuel cell in the spare tire well were awesome.

The first run of these will be at the 2018 TurboBuick.com Nationals. If you want yours plan on being there!!!!

Is there an option for those that can't make it to the Nationals this year but are still interested? Or plans for additional runs?

I hope this gizmo finally gets the recognition it deserves. It's a fantastic device and super versatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In stock! Shipping now, $249 plus actual shipping!
ISAC.jpg

So there was a post earlier that it was plug and play in certain applications. What would those be. I’m very interested just don’t know about wiring it up

So there was a post earlier that it was plug and play in certain applications. What would those be. I’m very interested just don’t know about wiring it up

Its not plug and play but its not hard to wire. Its worked with every ignition system I tried it on way back in the 2009-2010 era.

Im sure Caspers could whip up a mostly plug and play harness if people wanted but its really not that big of a deal to wire.

Shane, how do I order mine? Let me know I will place my order! Been looking forward to the ISAC resurrection.

Are these 1.0's or 2.0's?

New features?

Link to the latest manual?

Sorry if I missed it somewhere....

You can order by sending me a DM and I will get you one on the way out! We take CC's by phone!
Also on the manual, I will try to get one loaded up asap for you guys to look at online!

Its not plug and play but its not hard to wire. Its worked with every ignition system I tried it on way back in the 2009-2010 era.

Im sure Caspers could whip up a mostly plug and play harness if people wanted but its really not that big of a deal to wire.
@GNVenom