Issues with gbodyparts...

rosadod

I know they've been in the process of moving and all, but I've tried to call them at both their numbers for the last few days and it just rings (sent an email too). I ordered an exhaust from them over 2 weeks ago and still nothing. Anyone have a similar issue with them lately?

Check SGRIM'A Message FROM Gbodyparts.com!
I spoke to Brian late this afternoon. Due to the storm that the east received his phone connection and Internet line installation has been put off a few more days.... They can not guarantee install by Friday SO.....

Due to circumstances way beyond his control Brian says Gbodyparts.com will remain shut down until Monday April 23rd!

He wanted me to assure everyone that he will refund any parts ordered that were not received due to his shutdown.

Brian wanted to express his apologises to all. He is still working 18-20hrs a day 7 days a week to get back open full swing. He had an enormous amount of inventory to move along with his family and entire life.

I am going to ask that NO ONE post in this thread negatively. There are enough of those threads already. I am leaving it open in hopes that many will understand the enormity of the situation that Gbodyparts was place in and not all things are controllable. Brian is a good person and will do his best to satisfy everyone to the best of his ability. He has already told me he will be giving away more products to the community. Again please understand this is not a thread to complain in. I am posting this and just passing a message for a great friend!S post please."

From SGRIM

Posted here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ve...14761-message-gbodyparts-com.html#post1548485

"

Gbody parts

Can only witness my experience, Ordered widned wheels, complicated transaction, ;ship cores ,receive wheels ,wrong wheels (not Brian,s fault)ship back, (to sub-cantractor) redo wheels ,ship back to me. Brian stayed in touch and "held my hand" the whole way .Couldn,t have asked for better customer service.

Can only witness my experience, Ordered widned wheels, complicated transaction, ;ship cores ,receive wheels ,wrong wheels (not Brian,s fault)ship back, (to sub-cantractor) redo wheels ,ship back to me. Brian stayed in touch and "held my hand" the whole way .Couldn,t have asked for better customer service.

So they are only the middleman who take the orders for the wheels and have them drop shipped directly from the actual wholesaler/manufacturer? Can you provide information on who actually ships the wheel?

So they are only the middleman who take the orders for the wheels and have them drop shipped directly from the actual wholesaler/manufacturer? Can you provide information on who actually ships the wheel?

There are a couple of companies that widen the wheels. Here's the thing, though- even if you did contact then directly (and I don't have the contact info) it's a sure bet the vendor/shop has volume agreements with Gbodyparts.

In other words, you couldn't go direct and get a better price. For the quality of the widened wheels (I run 15x8 GN rims) and the pricing, I'd go thru Gbodyparts. Brian is a VERY stand-up guy who would give you the shirt off his back- why try to go around him to try and save a few $$?

Support the vendors who support our habit!:D

i ordered an hr bar and rear control arms on the 9th and didnt have any problems getting through to him. hes just a very busy man right now with the nationals right around the corner. FYI he told me that the best time to call and talk is after 4 or so. just my .02:biggrin: .

widened wheels

Would not try to bypass Brian, he rawhided deal on widened wheels, read his posts about making deal on wheels.Iknow address or wheel maker,but my deal was with
brian, what goes around comes around.He rawhided the deal with wheel vendor ,no one else went to trouble to make arrangments etc.

Would not try to bypass Brian, he rawhided deal on widened wheels, read his posts about making deal on wheels.Iknow address or wheel maker,but my deal was with
brian, what goes around comes around.He rawhided the deal with wheel vendor ,no one else went to trouble to make arrangments etc.

huh?:confused: broken english?