Its Back!!!! TWINZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Aaron, I knew there was a reason I kept my stock turbo. You know where I can pick up one more...cheap? LOL

It depends on what you already have on your car but if you supply turbos, have a front mount and the fuel system to support this kit, we could do a kit installed, tuned, out the door for about 4 grand.

Ive told the people that have PMd that we'll do 2 kits for around $3500-3600 just to get a couple out there, after that the price goes up. We have to build it on a car so its really no skin off our teeth if its your car or someone else's so doing the installation and tuning is no biggie.

Theres so many alternatives now to run speed density with the stock ECM, the price for admission is a lot lower. Im fairly certain you could move the MAF before the throttle body and use an Extender chip and it work well also.

From this reply, it seems that you would need the car there!?! How would it be tuned if you didn't have my car!?! Also, how would you know how my car was configured in regards to dual fan clearance and piping placement?

Royal_T_Ltd, verrrrry possible!

If you have some oddball configuration then we may need the car. As far as tuning, if your car is tuned now, nothing is really going to change for part throttle, idle, etc, just WOT may need some work. Depends on what youre running for engine management.

If we need to take into account fans then send them up with the intercooler. The kit we have on the car in this thread has been on 3 different cars already.. its just a matter of moving all the stuff around.

Like I said, if you're interested, just give me a call. I'll tell you what has to be done to install the kit. Its not that big a deal. PM me for my cell phone number if you want to talk to me.

I put both my burbs and the engine I was going to use for my firebird up for sale so I can get one of these on my car wish me luck.

I put both my burbs and the engine I was going to use for my firebird up for sale so I can get one of these on my car wish me luck.

Good luck :)

We'll hook it up for you if you decide you want one.

If someone wants one of these before the TB.Com Nats, we're going to have to start on it next week to be done in time and that will be pushing it.

Nope.. I woulda thought someone would have wanted to have one of these by the TB.Com Nats.

Keep in mind there was as much or more interest in the first project X. Alot of talk about how great it was and I want one, when are they ready.. but no one would step up and support the project (all tony issues aside).

If you people really want this, you should pull the trigger and show support or it will fade away like last time...

Ya it kind of sux for the vendors now on big price stuff. Last year me and the wife lost our jobs and I’m sure were not the only ones with an addiction to cars that have had that problem. I just hope we will be able to spend money again before vendors stop coming up with the new stuff.
Do you think I would need anything else for my car to run one? I know I need alky haven’t added that yet but I do have 60lb injectors, 340 hotwired fuel pump , Translator pro with boost control solenoid and innovative LC1 wideband. Plus the stuff in my signature. I’m still running a stock convertor.
My engine is blown and the rebuild will be mild, billet caps TRW pistons. Ported stock heads, and I have a Revolution X1 206/212 flat tappet cam.

Hey there Jay,
You probably thought I was just blowing smoke about being interested in the TT kit, but the reason I haven't gave you a ring is because I am trying to locate a cheap stock turbo to go along with my take off stocker. I am wanting to do this!
I don't want this to be another re-make of Project X.

Dont let that hold you up. I have stockers :D

A homemade double pumper through stock lines made 589 on our test car with 60# injectors.

Dont let that hold you up. I have stockers :D

How do you think it would do with twin TA49's compared to the stock units? Only thing that would have to be upgraded would be to do the double fuel pumps, but I am sure I could get some backwoods engineering help from Big Wood on that!?!

How do you think it would do with twin TA49's compared to the stock units? Only thing that would have to be upgraded would be to do the double fuel pumps, but I am sure I could get some backwoods engineering help from Big Wood on that!?!

Do you have a 49 or are you talking about buying new? If youre going to buy new, we need to do a different route.

I think you could go to a single Denso pump and be fine with this setup.

Give me a ring at the shop and lets talk about turbos.

Still no takers.. Ive had 4 people call me and ask if anyone has stepped up yet. Someone get off the fence ;)

We can make as little or as much of the kit as you want.

QUOTE=cork;2643617]Any updates on the Twins ?[/QUOTE]

I think Dan (notacarlo) got a set a couple months ago, said he really loves them...... :biggrin: I believe 1 boy and a girl but that is all I heard.