You can type here any text you want

It's too hot

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
how about sitting in traffic and looking at ur intake air temp sensor reading sayin "AtS HOT"

He's talking about temps in the low 90's with 80% humidity.

sverble, when you do come to BG, let me know. It would make for an interesting evening with a few of us LC2 guys out there amongst the locals. I've been talking to John Bruce, and we're both awaiting cooler temps also. By the way, he is pretty stoked, a few weeks ago he ran an 11.84 with his hot air car.

Hopefully cooler temps are around the corner.

He's talking about temps in the low 90's with 80% humidity.

sverble, when you do come to BG, let me know. It would make for an interesting evening with a few of us LC2 guys out there amongst the locals. I've been talking to John Bruce, and we're both awaiting cooler temps also. By the way, he is pretty stoked, a few weeks ago he ran an 11.84 with his hot air car.

Hopefully cooler temps are around the corner.

I'm going to try to make it sometime in October. I want some chilly coffee drinking weather. burrrrrrr..:D

Just checked the track schedule for October.

5,6,&7 NMRA World Finals
12,13,&14 Tenn-Tuck Triple Crown
20 Saturday Day Racing (through the end of the season, daytime
racing, November 17)

I know that I'll be out checking out Scottsville Road, when pony time rolls around.

The weather has to break sometime-this global warming is a b!tch:mad:

Gore was right. DOOOHHH
gore.jpg

Back