Jan 17, 2016 Turbo Buick Meet (Broward)

gn.87

Time Capsule
Hello folks. Just posting when and where the January meet will take place. We will have it on Sunday the 17th at 10am at Pep Boys Speed Shop in Davie. There is a plaza called Tower Shops where the old Friday night car show took place. It is on University Drive at the 595 intersection in Davie. The speed shop shares a common parking lot with home depot and Hometown Buffet and we will just park adjacent from Pep Boys as this area is usually dead. See you all on Sunday the 17th.

this Sunday is the meet. Pep boys is also having a car show so we will reserve some spots for us. How many plan on going so I know how many spots to save.

ok so far we have confirmed:

1. Adam
2. Greg
3. Fugi
4. Andrew
5. Gary
6. Bob
7. G Body Regal
8. Alvaro
9. Warren
10. Ulises
11. BPMAN1234
12. Freddy

People not yet confirmed
1. not Shev
2. Maybe Dave from J&J?
3. Mike H
4. Dave
5. moved to confirmed
6. Joe
7. Robb
8. Tom
9. Richard
10. Mark
11. anybody else on Facebook that was messaged

Last edited:
I'm down to meet up. Maybe somewhere near the turnpike. I am close to the 8 st or bird entrance.

I will be at meet this Sunday weather permitting, looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Alright guys, i checked tomorrows weather and it seems like its going to be raining. I will play it by ear tomorrow but if the weather is bad, i may not be going. If possible, maybe we can reschedule but understand that if the weather is bad tomorrow, the miami guys did not go because of weather. Let us know.

image.png