January 10 Meet - Raleigh - Chicago Pizza Uno

Hi everyone,
Is this a club gathering only or can anyone (w/ a V6 turbo ;) ) stop by and hangout? Just wondering since I don't know anybody.

James

open to whomever, so far as I know...

In case the directions don't pull up correctly, here's the address if anyone needs it
Chicago Uno Grill
8401 Brier Creek Parkway
Raleigh, NC 27617

Cheryl,
Thanks, I'll definitely try to make it out there with the wife and kids if the weather permits. There is a chance for rain that day. Its risky driving with the ET streets :eek:

James

Yeah, the closer it gets to Saturday the more the rain chance increases, lol. You don't have to be driving your car to come out & join in.

It's great to meet everyone there!

I hope i didn't get on anybody's nerves today. Except for clint's :)

Glad to see eveyone today. Great weather, good food and met some new people.

Awesome gathering!

It's great to meet everyone there!

I hope i didn't get on anybody's nerves today. Except for clint's :)

Now Pat you didnt get on my nerves..... The only person that get on my nerves own a pontiac and a ford....:biggrin:

Korey, I'm sure Clint is just trying to ruffle your feathers some. Just ignore him and he'll go away. :D

Glad everybody had a good time. Wish I could have been there but it just didn't work out for me today. :frown: Maybe in Feb.

Anybody got pics?

Korey, I'm sure Clint is just trying to ruffle your feathers some. Just ignore him and he'll go away. :D

Glad everybody had a good time. Wish I could have been there but it just didn't work out for me today. :frown: Maybe in Feb.

Anybody got pics?

i know he is.i don't think anybody got any pics.also randy the next meet will be at quaker steak&lube we haven't decided on a date yet.
korey

It doesn't take much to ruffle Korey's feathers, he's in teen male hormonal stage, I think it's the male equivelent to PMS

Anybody got pics?

Sorry I couldn't make it either--but then I seldom do for regular "monthlies"... I'm getting ready for April 4 @ Auto fair. Last April really had excessive dampness & I guess our "under cover parking spots" didn't work out. Wishing us better luck this year...

Attached several memorial pix...
2) Randy's "friend" apparently very camera shy :eek: ,,,
1) Alonzo's future cleanup project? :(

Attachments

• AlonzoWetAF0408-32%.jpg
    AlonzoWetAF0408-32%.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 87
  • WetAutoFair0408-32%.jpg
    WetAutoFair0408-32%.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 87
Arggghhhhhh, that was a wet one! I can do without that again! Since it's real early April this year, it'll probably be sunny with a high in the mid 30's, lol

Monte, That's my wife doing her Cousin It impersonation. ;)

Man, I looked drunk. You can tell that I had to work the night before.

Monte, That's my wife doing her Cousin It impersonation. ;)

Man, I looked drunk. You can tell that I had to work the night before.

Yeah, I knew that was her--but it certainly would not be obvious to the "casual observer"...;)

Geesh, I thought YOU were drunk :eek:--thanks for clearing that up!:biggrin: