JCC Announcement for the BPG Nats

Buicksx2

RCA: Home of the The Jack
The JCC, the Buick community leader in comedy and fun for all of all ages, not to mention TSO victories in 2005 & 2006 respectively is proud to announce our theme for Columbus.

We will be holding a Tiki theme this year in all it's grandeur, we will have Hawaiian shirts (needed for entry into the JCC hospitality/technology center) palm trees, slushy machines, music and not to mention free giveaways for the kids.

We will have for the kids leis, tiki necklaces, fish bubbles and temporary tropical tattoos (while supplies last.........our legal department had us throw that in).

And if all that was not enough we also have on tap:

1. JCC Tiki shirts for sale (while supplies last)

2. Margarita machine (Virgin of course)

3. A postcard signing session with your favorite JCC members

4. Ask your favorite JCC racer a question video segment

5. Behind the scenes viewing the making off the JCC's first ever music video

6. Golf cart race re-match if it can be arranged....Ted A says this time it's personal

7. All of the JCC's various banners and displays

8. A new surprise display being revealed this year.

9. JCC theater, movies shown in the JCC camp in sensor-round just like Earthquake in 1974.

10. Digital photos to remember your time in the JCC camp courtesy of our resident JCC photographer Artie Chin, no one takes better pictures than Artie Chin

All the mad capped comedy you've grown to love and expect from everyone's friend and favorite race team the JCC.

We encourage our Buick community brothers from all bulletin boards to stop by and say hello and have a cup of cheer and fellowship during the event, stop by, say hello, get to know us we are a lot cooler in person and not what some perceptions of us have been over the years.

Oh and BTW the JCC does not have keys to the gates at National Trail so all are welcome.

Hope to see everyone there.

Damn Rich your making the rounds:biggrin:

Maybe I will just post our t6p link to save looking for those shirts again ahhahaha

I posted same invite on the other buick boards and it was deleted from the GSCA board:(

I got an answer

To: gbsean
Subject: Post

Sean,

This board is not going to supoport those who do not support the GSCA or the GS Nationals. We both know the history here and why these announcements are being posted on this board. Please refrain in the future.

Sincerely,

Jim

I got an answer

Sean,

This board is not going to supoport those who do not support the GSCA or the GS Nationals. We both know the history here and why these announcements are being posted on this board. Please refrain in the future.

Sincerely,

Jim

what a whanker! Doubt I'll be able to make the show this year, but howcan I buy one of those tiki shirts?

what a whanker! Doubt I'll be able to make the show this year, but howcan I buy one of those tiki shirts?

first come first serve....if any left I will be selling them again on first come basis...t-shirts are $15.00

I got an answer

Sean,

Sincerely,

Jim

Cmon,I hope you were not upset by his actions in this case.