You can type here any text you want

JEESH is the house included with this?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A very meticulously restored car. It doesn't even have the original engine and someone will probably buy it.

I'd be willing to build someone a clone of that car for half the price! :D

Not sure if he'll get his asking price (but it wouldn't surprise me) but considering the market I'd say it's priced about right. If you'll read all the comments he says that it "may not" be the original engine even though the stampings are correct. He bases that on comments by the original owner who blew up the original motor when it was new. If it was a warranty replacement, that's as original as this car can ever be again.

3/4 million dollar Chevelles, 2 million dollar 'Cudas, where's it gonna end and can GNX's be very many years behind?

How can this dude use, "matching numbers" and "possibly not the factory installed engine" in the same sentence? Gotta love eBay.

Fuelie600 said:
How can this dude use, "matching numbers" and "possibly not the factory installed engine" in the same sentence? Gotta love eBay.

Maybe the original engine had problems and the original dealership installed another under warranty :confused: I was wondering the same thing when i first read through. Technically then it would be a factory dated, correct engine - just not the "original"

A Mint Triple Black '70 LS6 Chevelle Conv. just sold on Barrett Jackson for 300k. Had Full Docs and Original Engine. 1 of 5 left.

This One is Way Overpriced compared to the BJ car...which broke records.

At Least get a 4 speed for that kind of Money. ;)

RobsIron said:
A Mint Triple Black '70 LS6 Chevelle Conv. just sold on Barrett Jackson for 300k. Had Full Docs and Original Engine. 1 of 5 left.

This One is Way Overpriced compared to the BJ car...which broke records.

At Least get a 4 speed for that kind of Money. ;)
Yup that triple black was sweet....probably the only black LS6 in existence,just guessing since there are apparently only 6 to exist,should have gone for $750,maybe would have if it had the wrong engine in it.... :eek: :rolleyes:

Read the questions to seller

These questions swing both ways and are adamant both ways. Funny how full of themselves many are.

Rich

Back