Jessica Simpson ?

Little6pack

Active Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
I caught some of the MTV show called newlyweds today.

She sure is some piece of azz!!, but I am not sure about brain power.
 
"hunny i dont eat buffalo"



she is FU KING stupid!



nick seems to be a down to earth kinda guy though. i got hooked last season.
 
She sure is GOOD looking, but I agree with the Reaper she sure is F-----G STUPID.
What guys will put up with for some KAT, but at least this one has $$$$$$
Tarey D.
 
is it chicken of the sea, or chicken in the sea? why is it tuna?



my nose is burning:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nick must have alot of patience, for every really stupid question she asks, he gives a well detailed descriptive answer...

i admire Nick for how well he takes her comments in stride, i delt with it [stupid comments] for 2 weeks in HAWAII last week, and damned near thought jessica must have a twin sister that looks nothing like her
:mad: :p

BW
 
That girl is certainly hot, but not stupid. It's all an act, and it's working. Kudos to her for taking advantage of free enterprise.
 
I don't believe it's an act. Nobody is that good an actress. They talked one day about her telling her father she was getting married. If I was him, I'd have fallen down on my knees and thanked the heavens that someone with infinite patience for complete stupidity had come to take this dunce off my hands. Pretty? H-E double toothpicks yes. But pretty is only visible from about 30 yards out, and I'm pretty sure I could still hear her prattling yap from that distance, whining and complaining, insisting on every little detail of her life being taken care of for her because she is completely and utterly helpless, and apparently unable to learn to do anything. Takes her dam-n Prada bag on a camping trip.

Sure is a pretty little thing though. Perhaps if I put out my eardrums with a 1/4" drive extension or a #3 phillips........
 
Man, I watched about 2 minutes of it one night and got sick to my stomach. Talking about how her mom always made her bed and cleaned her room and did her laundry.....oh gee, where do I puke!
 
She's about the dumbest person on the freakin' planet. I think somebody needs to shoot her dead because, hot or not, I don't see how anybody could stand to talk to her for five seconds.

And don't tell me she isn't stupid. In one of the episodes, she had to ask her idiot husband to explain the meaning of the word "atrophy".

Rich
 
Originally posted by 2 QK 4 U
Man, I watched about 2 minutes of it one night and got sick to my stomach. Talking about how her mom always made her bed and cleaned her room and did her laundry.....oh gee, where do I puke!

My mom would have did that all for me too at her age (she is a young girl), but I didn't want her cleaning my room and finding any porn, nor making the bed and being near my porn. :) I wanted her to stay out of my room. Hehe, my mom never cleaned my room or made my bed, even at 10 she didn't do it. Neither did I, as I always had a messy room and unmade bed until my late teens. :) She did my laundry though until my mid 20's. :)
 
Originally posted by QuickWE4
She's about the dumbest person on the freakin' planet. I think somebody needs to shoot her dead because, hot or not, I don't see how anybody could stand to talk to her for five seconds.

And don't tell me she isn't stupid. In one of the episodes, she had to ask her idiot husband to explain the meaning of the word "atrophe".

Rich

What does it mean? :confused: Give her some slack, I bet more than half the people in this country have never heard of that word.
 
Originally posted by TurboTer
What does it mean? :confused:

It's what has happened to Jessica Simpson's brain. That is assuming it was something more than vestigal (look it up) to begin with.
 
Originally posted by The Blob
It's what has happened to Jessica Simpson's brain. That is assuming it was something more than vestigal (look it up) to begin with.

Amen brother.

Rich
 
I'ld like to f**k her silly but someone beat me to it.:D
 
Yeah, so would I :D


AND HERE I AM GOING OFF ON HER AND I MISSPELLED 'ATROPHY' in my original post. :D

JESUS GOD. I'm a regular Stephen Hawking today.

I think all this cold weather in the NE has given me brain damage.

I think I'd still rather look at Carmen Electra though. So, I guess everybody that's famous and married will now have a reality TV show?

Rich

:D
 
Originally posted by The Blob
It's what has happened to Jessica Simpson's brain. That is assuming it was something more than vestigal (look it up) to begin with.

Hard to look it up when it is spelled wrong. :eek:

Vestigial

:D
 
I think hands down...Jessica Simpson is THE hottest female in this world...definitely not the smartest but she does have good singing talent...that's it:)
 
Originally posted by DKREDT
Hard to look it up when it is spelled wrong. :eek:

Vestigial

:D
Yup funni everyonez tryin to be smart and kant spell wurt a shiznit:rolleyes:
 
Top