You can type here any text you want

JFK Limo for sale on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If you guys could catch the series on the History Channel, you will see a lot of why it all happened. Johnson was about to be brought up on charges along with two of his crook buddies in Texas for a whole bunch of charges that would have put all three in jail for a long time. A very definate conspiracy and cover up for sure. That is not paranoid ranting, but very well thought out logic. That is why it took place in Dallas. Johnson owned the town and all the government agencies. Made it so easy for the facts to be dismissed and disappear. Between Johnson, Hoover, and the mob, Kennedy was the most hated person in the world to them.

Mark

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
No, the picture I've seen is pretty stinking nasty, they more or less flipped the top of his head back over. The only place that I can think of that I've seen that photo is on the Carcass album 'Wake up and smell the Carcass'.

Ok, I considered that but it wasn't explained that way, that I can remember, when I was watching the show. This is the reason I cautiously view this stuff. When this happened there was so much caos and confusion and hastilly made decisions that's it's hard to make sence of alot of things. Plus it's been 40 years now.

Bullet

president's bullet-ridden body in the street
ride, johnny ride
kennedy's shattered head hits concrete
ride, johnny ride
johnny's wife is floundering
johnny's wife is scared
run, jackie run
texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
texas is the reason that the president's dead

Was just thinking of the classic Misfits song. :cool:

Think I might head over to Dallas this Saturday for the annv.

Originally posted by The Blob
Check your facts. Pop Rocks weren't even invented yet. He was shot by gang members who were driving with their lights off.
Cuban cigar-smoking gang members who were also on a 'beer-run' for Ted Kennedy.:D

Originally posted by 86brick
FWIW, tomorrow (Thursday) at 9 PM E.T. ABCNEWS is going to have a two hour special on the real story behind the Kennedy Assassination with Peter Jennings.......

I have always been interested in this stuff and the truth of what really happened so I'm definitely going to watch this!

Since when does ABC News and Peter Jennings broadcast 'the real story' or 'the truth' about anything?

Originally posted by The Blob
Since when does ABC News and Peter Jennings broadcast 'the real story' or 'the truth' about anything?

Well I'm sure we won't hear every detail, but from the sounds of it they did a pretty intense investigation so I personally think it may give some answers about the truth.......

Just figured it was relevant to this thread so please don't jump down my throat:)

I totally agree with you Blob, Peter Jennings wouldn't admit the truth about anything if he could help it. Isn't ABC the wonderful network that rigged a Chevy truck with explosives to show how they blew up on side impact? Yep, I would believe them.....Mark

So much for the ABC show! Had no idea it was such a sore spot with the know-it-alls on this board:D ;)

BTW, why should we believe what the History Channel says about the JFK assassination is any better than what Peter Jennings says?? Hopefully the know-it-alls can answer that one:)

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Isn't ABC the wonderful network that rigged a Chevy truck with explosives to show how they blew up on side impact? Yep, I would believe them.....Mark
No, that was Dateline NBC. They filled the gas tanks with Pop Rocks and Coke. :D

LMAO Greg, why I asked “wasn't it?”. Damn pop rocks!! All know it alls please raise your hands. The main reason I lend a little more credence to History channel, is they have no agenda to sell on most items, Peter Jennings has long ago lost any semblance of objectivity on any item hw reports on. Mark :D :D :D

P.s., I'm not a know it all, just fairly well informed.

I'd be more interested in the limo that Kennedy shagged Marilyn Monroe in..... ;)

Regarding the assassination, the whole Oswald story about him being the lone shooter is bogus. I don't claim to be the best shot in the world but have done my share of competitive shooting and hold an NRA expert card shooting a service rifle. I can tell you there is no way in hell Oswald squeezed off 3 shots in 6 seconds and scored two hits at a moving target using an old junk bolt action Manlicher Carcano Italian service rifle. I've handled a Carcano and they are the automotive equivalent of a Yugo. Oswald was either a patsy or he had some help somewhere.

Payback is a bitch...

Didn't he have Marilyn killed?

I bet you it was DiMagio...

FYI, I've actually seen the real deal. It was in the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit or Dearborn (Not familiar with Detroit, was visiting) They had the actual car along with the Lincoln Ragean was headed for when he was shot. JFK's car was converted from a convertible to a hard top after the shooting. Was really a cool thing to see in person. that was in 1998 so I don't know where it may be now.

kennedy's limo is now black after it was order to be painted by LBJ but it was dark blue at the time of his assassination.

An expert sharpshooter did a test with that same model rifle and out of 23 rounds, 5 of them were misfires. He was able to get off the shoots and be accurate but each time he hit the watermellon (kennedy's head) first. In reality the head shot was last and he woould have had to aim so quick on that last shot. If the head shot was first then the test would have been more true cause he would have time to line it up. The biggest problem with it all is three shoots. One missed, one blew kennedy's head to pieces (faked pics don't show it), and one just went a crazy path (magic bullet). I can't believe that our gov. would try to make a believe that a bullet did all that damage going through bone, making turns, through two people and was found on the floor at the hospital in near pristine condition.

If you believe the magic bullet, believe my theory that the secret service planted a bomb in his head and thats why it blew up like that.

also, they proved that he could get the shots off and get down to the lunch room in time but we are supposedly talking about someone that just murdered the president. If that was his goal he would have been so jacked up, he couldn't act normal. Heck people steal pumpkins off a porch and smash them and can't control themselves and this guy supposedly just killed the most powerful man in the world???

I was 4 at the time. I remember how sad everyone was. The whole world stopped. I have been in Dallas and saw the window with the red circle on it. No way that goon could have shot Kennedy with that crap rifle 3 times.

Back