You can type here any text you want

Jimmy's car show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was just there over the weekend. Quite a few nice toys out there. The GN was dirty and surrounded by LS powered cars. None bothered to try their luck...;) I plan to be there.

I was just there over the weekend. Quite a few nice toys out there. The GN was dirty and surrounded by LS powered cars. None bothered to try their luck...;) I plan to be there.

I was there saturday morning. Jimmy did a little tweaking for me.

When I pulled up I asked Craig if this was the right place to come if I was looking to beat up on some Corvettes :eek:
Craig is really cool. Glad to see he and Jimmy have a good operation going there.

So far I have just driven it home and made soft first and second gear pulls. Car feels much better. The trip there last year with the 400 was kinda dull. Now with the OD its much more relaxing. Got "the package" from Eric too. May get it in later this week. You and Rick, and I have to make Jimmy proud and take out a Vette on the day of said event!;)

Jimmys event

I will be there with my GN. I look forward to the event and meeting some of you guys there. This will be my first time there and since I live in Antioch, it will be a neat local event.
See ya there,
Busyman

Regrettably I won't be there this saturday dudes. :mad:

Tell Jimmy and Craig I say YO!

Back