You can type here any text you want

Jimmy's Trans car show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yep, it's always the last Saturday of July so it would be 27th of July this year.
HTH
Prasad

Hey Tommy ( Cadillac CTS) said he is going to show up with some crappy tires and do a nasty burn out. This means Mr. Boo Yah! may loose his title!

I'm just saying, you know what I'm saying!

LOL
Prasad

Mike and I will be there. He'll bring his slow 9 sec cobra. My car will be there too it may be still on Jimmy's rack.

Walter

What time does it start and finish. Could not find more detail info on this event.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's the usual 10.00-3.00 . They will have food and drinks you can buy, DJ and the works. There will be Vettes and bunch of other exotic cars along with GNs. The GNs' usually do a burn outs one at a time as they leave but I almost got busted last year, as I was staging a cop pulled up... I just eased off the brakes and rolled out like nothing happened.

The address is;
HP Performance
888 Tower Road - Suite N -
Mundelein, IL Phone: 847-949-8388 - Fax: 847-949-8282

Prasad , The century just came off the dyno. I will be there. You better have the Saab ready.

Prasad , The century just came off the dyno. I will be there. You better have the Saab ready.
Lol You know Steve....I lifted the head on the Prasaab because I was running too much boost. That's how I blew out the radiator hose. You better watch out!
Prasad

I snapped both drive shafts at the same time right before I maxed out the dyno. That 3.1 was singing.

I heard the burnouts were super lame this year. Some shmuck in a blue car could barely turn 'em over?

So what kind of turn out was there?

It was alright.Mother Nature was not very cooperative .Lots of people doing burnouts when they left. Two Buick's pulled out one right after another. I smelled rubber and coolant. The second car had a fresh engine. I was waiting for Prasad to chime in. Steve's car just kept spinning the tires. That car is sweet. Light blue with chrome. Nice combo

Yeah weather worries kept me in :( Maybe next year.

Two Buick's pulled out one right after another. I smelled rubber and coolant. The second car had a fresh engine. I was waiting for Prasad to chime in. Steve's car just kept spinning the tires. That car is sweet. Light blue with chrome. Nice combo

Might be my car you smelled, my coolant bottle is one of those cheapies that comes with the alky kits. I lost my cap and haven't found a replacement yet. Or it might be the E85, it smells sweet.

Back