You can type here any text you want

Joe Lubrant still making chips ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tttype

Anyone know if Joe is still selling chips since he left PT&E ?
I need to supersize my current chip, using all the same info but for larger injectors.

Thanks

chips

I had emailed Joe about 3 months ago and he never answered my email if that tells you anything.Bruce

I had a chip that Joe did for that had some issues that needed to be fixed. He never repiled to my e-mails. Then I went with an ME. Best thing I ever did.

My understanding...not gospel...is that PT & E worked out a deal to retain Joe's chip programming information / spreadsheet when he left.

I believe PT & E is still providing chips today using the information / spreadsheet that Joe used while he was at PT & E.

Joe made some really nice chips...wish he still did them but he probly wouldnt sell me one anyway since my lil problem with my good buddy

i read on hear that pte is still selling lubrant chips but they are only programs he already had done up.

personally i prefer someone who will talk to you about your setup so they can dial it in to your needs.

i have found a person like that now and am glad to do business with him.
you can find this guy on this board ...his name is Jay Carter...very good guy to deal with.

now i know that if i want something changed in my chip i wont have to buy a new one i can contact Jay and send it to him and get what i want not what people think i need.

I see it has been a few days since this was updated, any one find Joe????

I just bounced over to ask where he was now and I noticed this thread.

Brent

Joe is out of the GN market altogether...he went back to his former employer prior to working exclusively in the GN market. He worked for me for about nine months and his job was basically developing chip programs...most of which we offer currently. Joe knew chip programming well...he taught some of today's chip people and had been doing programs since about 1988 or so.
After he left Casper's, he went to work for PTE, then left the field completely. He's now travelling for another unrelated company.
All things must pass---

-John Spina
http://www.casperselectronics.com

He made two chips for 50's for me in late june. He emailed me after I posted a "wanted" ad on this board. He said he is still making chips on the side. At least a few months ago. :D

Back