John Craig GT-61 w/.63 housing

The Darkside

Heavy Metal Thunder
After alot of thought & because work has been going great, I've decided to go bigger & buy a TE45A, so I'm selling the GT-61 w/ actuator that I purchased through John Craig @ Limit Engineering late last year. Turbo has approx. 1500 street miles on it... no track passes. It has the GT 61 wheel & the exhaust wheel is the same as the TE-44 ( T-31). This turbo is called a GT-6131. Turbo is in excellent condition & has NO in/out shaft play. I never made it to the track, but I can tell you that it's an absolute beast on the street. It has the Garrett .63 housing, so spool up was super fast even w/ my 3400 9x11 stall. I did go to the dyno once & it pulled 405 hp at the rear wheel on 93 pump gas & smc alchy kit. Car was running very rich & when I got home I pulled plugs & found that 1 plug wasn't firing correctly(defective plug), so that 405 hp #, wasn't even on all 6 cylinders!! It's an awesome turbo, just do a search on here & read up on it.. It's still on my car, but will gladly take pics & send them to you if you're serious about buying.
575.00 shipped via USPS w/insurance.....I sell alot of NASCAR stuff on ebay, so if you'd like to check my feedback rating(which is perfect..approx 400 transactions) my ID there is tcracingdiecast. You can contact me @ tcracingdiecast@lycos.com or send me a private message on here.

Thanks, The Darkside:cool:

Thanks to those who have shown interest & contacted me, pics will be sent out tomorrow night....also... yes, that price is somewhat negotiable...

The Darkside:cool:

Trade

I'm looking for this Turbo... I'm also selling a MSD-DIS4 with the Buick intreface for 300.00 only used for a few months trade and cash interest you?

I appreciate the offer, but really need the money to help cover the cost of the te45a...I took a few pics of the turbo today & can e-mail them to you if interested....the price is negotiable....

The Darkside

Fasstcars, sent you an e-mail & pics, let me know by Sat. morning 8am...

AM86, sent you an e-mail, will let you know asap if deal falls through by tomorrow morning 8:05 am...

ALXTTA, your next in line & will check my e-mail for your message & e-mail you back shortly...

The Darkside:cool: