June specials round #2

Dennis Kirban

This list replaces the previous June list. Once again prices are the total price you pay providing you reside in the basic 48 states. Outside that area shipping is more. PA residents add 6% sales tax to price. For best results email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

I prefer paypal but credit card also works. Each case refer to the code associated with the part you want to avoid confusion. Please read description carefully. Parts are cheap are driver quality. I don't fool with photos if you know who I am you know my prices are quite fair for the parts listed.

6-C I got 2 more sets brand new the plastic medallion that sits in the 1986-1987 Grand National center caps. GM never sold them by themselves. I got them from a wheel place at Carlisle years ago. They are brand new. Price for 4 is $40 you pay if you reside in the 48 states. I can sell 2 sets.

6-G For the 1986 Grand National in the GM box 100% perfect brand new front grille. Hard to find today. Not cheap $495 to your door in the basic 48 states.

6-L For the 1984-1987 Regal all models I assume actually came out of a 1987 column shift has tilt lever etc no wires cut with ignition key column is tan. Cheap $95 to your door in the basic 48 states.

6-P For the 1986-1987 Turbo regal the plastic intercooler fan assembly good shape used price is $38 to your door in the basic 48 states.

6-AA Package deal for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with T-Tops the interior plastic panels in grey (not been repainted) no cracks the center bar T and connecting Y part. Both parts $100 to your door in the 48 states.

6-BB Similar to above for the 1986-1987 T-Tops the plastic panel in factory grey that attaches to the actual T-Top has the hole for the lock etc. Nothing busted or cracked. Price is for both left & rite $48 to your door in the basic 48 states.

6-CC Similar to above again factory grey nothing busted or cracked the pair of front interior T Top plastic that sits above the windshield has the holes for the visors. Priced to your door in the 48 states $50 for both.

6-DD Similar to above again factory grey nothing cracked or busted the interior rear panel left & rite where headliner starts. Price is $52 for both to your door in the 48 states.

6-EE Again for factory T-Tops I have a real nice pair left & rite the metal part that sits above windshield usually rusts and has been reproduced. These are used but are very very nice not rusted. They are originals. Price for the pair $56 to your door to the basic 48 states.

6-FF I have a good used grey twin console guage holder. Just $22 to own it to the basic 48 states.

6-GG I have a used grey dual a pillar the molded one that has molded into it 2 guage holes. It has an oil and trans temp guage by autometer in it black bezel style. By the one guage hole is a small LED lite hole. No sending units. Price for everything as described $53 to your door in the basic 48 states.

6-HH For the 1986-1987 Grand National I have several good used Grand National center caps all good shape no cracked centers. Here is the price structure. $35 for one, or all 4 for $100 remember prices include shipping to the basic 48 states. I think I have about 8 total.

6-JJ A good used flip down license plate bracket just $34 to the basic 48 states. This is far better than the factory design.

6-LL For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with the analog dash we have several recalibrated speedos with our 145 decal installed. This is the correct method to upgrade your analog speedo past 85 mph. In other words having miles calculated correctly (no reducer). Here is a listing of the miles showing The price is $145 EACH.

3,600 MILES 11,200 MILES 49,400 MILES 74,300 MILES

Again its $145 each specify which above miles indicated you are interested in. No core is required. I also include directions on how to remove your unit and install this unit. Keep in mind speeds over 100 mph they are not very accurate nor would I want to be in the car at speeds of 120 or above on the street. Our decal closely resembles the factory set up. To see the decal go to our website.

End of this listing......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis you have pics of this??? I am interested.

6-GG I have a used grey dual a pillar the molded one that has molded into it 2 guage holes. It has an oil and trans temp guage by autometer in it black bezel style. By the one guage hole is a small LED lite hole. No sending units. Price for everything as described $53 to your door in the basic 48 states.

I do not have a photo it is a good used unit as described you figure I am paying UPS I just don' want to bother with photos on these used parts.....by the time I take a photo have my secretary send it to my computer someone else may simply buy it....reason I try to avoid it...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Sent you a PM

6-LL For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with the analog dash we have several recalibrated speedos with our 145 decal installed. This is the correct method to upgrade your analog speedo past 85 mph. In other words having miles calculated correctly (no reducer). Here is a listing of the miles showing The price is $145 EACH.

Any mor of these Dennis:

6-BB Similar to above for the 1986-1987 T-Tops the plastic panel in factory grey that attaches to the actual T-Top has the hole for the lock etc. Nothing busted or cracked. Price is for both left & rite $48 to your door in the basic 48 states.