You can type here any text you want

Just a couple of questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dustin27987

i just bought an 87 GN and it seems to idle really high when i first start it. I know it is going to idle up when it is on choke but it seems a little accessive, somewhere areound 3200rpm. I was just wandering what i should do about it.

The other thing that bothered me was that the defrost on the car sucks it barly worked when i drove the car home last night. Any ideals? The only other thing i could think of to ask is where can i get a catalog for strictly Grand National performace parts?

If you have a scanmaster, check that your TPS is set between .42-.44, also remove and clean your IAC Valve. www.gnttype.org has a good writeup on both of these in the Technical Articles Section

Setting & cleaning is IAC is the best suggestion. This is a good time to set the Minimum Air Rate. There are a few steps involved; if you have questions feel free to call 610-970-8944 and we can explain it.

Hope this helps.

Back