You can type here any text you want

just-a-roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
im posting this to see if anybody would like a rust free t type showroom car with 80,000 miles on the the body i have many dallors in this car roll bar anti roll bar line lock spooled rearend mosier axels 33 spline race rear shocks and frt shocks if you have any questions email or call 765-744-6115 kevin this car ran high 9s and i have time slips make me a reasonable offer and i will work with anyone the paint is only 2ys old 100% the int is 98% perfect there is no rust anywhere very clean and solid and has all the gauges tach put your motor and trans in it i have built a new car so im selling this thats the only reason nothing is wrong with this machine

Price and location would help with your sale. I like that a lot. Looks clean and has a different color combo.

Kevin is a straight shooter guys. If he says it, book it. TTT for you Kev.

thanks bro and this is true i run a small gn t type repair shop here in indiana so far all my buick guys everybody is happy with the work that i do

steve are you still coming this week to look at the car if you would give a ring and let me no im going to pull my motor this week to take to bowling green the 14th to sell thanks kevin.

pic's

If you have any more pic's of it I would sure like to see them .paul246@centurytel.net

Back