You can type here any text you want

just bought 1986 gn all o.g.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

riviera

I just bought a 86 gn al o.g. not sure if I should leav it as is or do minor upgrades.I'm not looking to go faster but do want to be broen down.a little advice would help

Start with a tune up. I would do a chip ,cold air kit and exhaust . Get a scanmaster so you can see whats going on.Before you start doing any mods How many miles are on the car? You might need some suspension parts or engine parts like a timing chain if the miles are up there. Post some pics

Start with a good clean up and tune. It's all up to you with mods. The sky is the limit. Since it's all original, I would do simple mods so you can return to stock anytime and keep the car as reliable as possible.

Peter

Thaks red c5 I was thinking the same thing. I want to keep it simple and always have the option to go back all stock

Thanks rafs-t-type I have to do some reading on the scanmastes I'm not sure how they work

Thanks rafs-t-type I have to do some reading on the scanmastes I'm not sure how they work

Just search on here and ask lots of questions. There are so many knowledgeable and helpful people here that you can do just about anything you need.

If you're going to keep it mostly stock I'd just get a cable for winaldl or a cheap handheld otc. I don't even pay attention to my sm unless I'm messing with the boost.

Thnks for all the replies I'm going to ge the fuerl pump with hot wire and a chip from turbo twek going to do the vacum hoses for now

Welcome to the turbo world my friend. we can definately help you out. PM me if you would like to chat about your project. where are you located?

Back