You can type here any text you want

Just bought a 1 wire alt

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JUAN1980

I just bought a powermaster 100amp 1 wire alternator . The reason behind that is I tried the whole na 3.8 bracket lt1 alt that didn't work for me . Damn volt light was screwing with my charging took apart dash replaced bulbs cleaned corroded terminal etc, etc, still nothing. So then I thought caspers field fix, nope not made for my car only 86-89 gn I have an 84. So after an ass load of reading I said we'll shit bypass the idiot light ! this is the easiest way to do that one wire thats it any body else try this ? way to do that

JUAN1980 said:
I just bought a powermaster 100amp 1 wire alternator . The reason behind that is I tried the whole na 3.8 bracket lt1 alt that didn't work for me . Damn volt light was screwing with my charging took apart dash replaced bulbs cleaned corroded terminals etc, etc, still nothing. So then I thought caspers field fix, nope not made for my car only 86-89 gn I have an 84. So after an ass load of reading I said we'll shit bypass the idiot light ! this is the easiest way to do that one wire thats it. any body else try this ? Easiest way to do it

Back