You can type here any text you want

just bought a 83 gn clone!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83HOTAIR

hey there. just purchased an 83 t type gn clone. hot air car. need a new 200r4 and new headers. the passenger side is cracked. anybody got any parts for me?! or ideas on building a hot air car? thanks for your time! josh

Take the header to a good known welder or somebody not to cheap. ALso might look into getting the flanges cut on the headers(metal part that connetions the ports together) My welder told me all about that little trick. He owned a few GNs, I lucked out, never had a problem with them since.

Take the header to a good known welder or somebody not to cheap. ALso might look into getting the flanges cut on the headers(metal part that connetions the ports together) My welder told me all about that little trick. He owned a few GNs, I lucked out, never had a problem with them since.

x2
also if you have a 83 setup you might want to check the before black section.

Wait, did you mean you have a Hotair carb or Hotair SFI? The guys in BEfore black will be great help, this whole site is very helpful either way tho. I take it you want a tranny with OD? is this a daily or weekend car?

yea im looking for a tranny with od. just thinkin about rebuilding the one in it. daily driver right now. buying a winter beater in the next few weeks and plan to tear the beast apart. its a carburated car. heard its a pain to switch to injected.

yea im looking for a tranny with od. just thinkin about rebuilding the one in it. daily driver right now. buying a winter beater in the next few weeks and plan to tear the beast apart. its a carburated car. heard its a pain to switch to injected.

your a before black car. we can help you out alot better in the before black section. i call it our own little community. just to let you know we do have some before black members in the high 11s and low 12s we really do try to help everyone out. we really have some good members.

your a before black car. we can help you out alot better in the before black section. i call it our own little community. just to let you know we do have some before black members in the high 11s and low 12s we really do try to help everyone out. we really have some good members.

X2 those guys are some good guys to take advise from. hope all goes well with your ride buddy.

Back