You can type here any text you want

Just bought me a birthday gift!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good. Now I'll be able to sleep better at night not worrying that I'll look in my garage and see my GN on jack stands with the GNX style wheels missing.

People will really do a double take now when the Lake Stevens posse goes huntin'

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Good. Now I'll be able to sleep better at night not worrying that I'll look in my garage and see my GN on jack stands with the GNX style wheels missing.

People will really do a double take now when the Lake Stevens posse goes huntin'

That was a good one Dan!

This just means that I can speed thru the neighborhood and the neighbors will think its you.;)

What are you gonna do when I park this thing in your garage for a week?

FS

YEAH, back into his neighbors driveway and lay some black smokey ones on the way out see how that goes over at the next block party:eek: .

ADAM:D

Or have Dan pop his hood and go fishin' at BM and when y'all leave to meet down the street just do a little swap-a-roo and make their jaws drop.:D

Greeeeeeaaaaaaat. Now there will be GN identical twins in Lake Stevens. I can hear it now...hey was that the fast one or the other one.:rolleyes: ;)

Back