You can type here any text you want

just call me UNCLE BEN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

itsasix

Just got a '87 GN and boy is it nice. I was out getting a feel for it the other night just driving around the main steet where I live. I notice that there is a one of the gatherings of all the "car club" guys at the local Best Buy. So i pulled in just to see what kind of reaction i would get. There was a guy doing the "Slow and Shameless" lean on his Honda CRX. This thing had the body kit, a wing big enought to fit a 747, a huge fart can, and i think all the stickers the local auto parts store carries. So as i'm driving by with the windows down he makes the comment about if I think my grandma's car is fast. Of course i couldn't pass up the chance that i knew this could lead to. So I just said "yeah it is pretty quick, but it's only a six cylinder." So he asks if I want to race for $20. I had to say yeah even though it wasn't for much money, just teaching this guy what a "granny car" can do is payment enough. So we pull out of the parking lot and line up at the first stop light. He is reving that weed wacker up, fart can screaming. I spooled up to about 4 pounds of boost. The light turns green and I spun the tires enough that we pulled away pretty even. Then I hooked up and took off. I got like 5 car lengths on him and let off to coast to the next light. When he pulled up beside me i told him he could keep his money and this "granny car" is a Buick Grand National turbo charged. As the next light turned green i just rolled away with the biggest smile i've had on my face in many years. I hope the rest of my kills are as good but i don't know if you get the same feeling as the first. Hopefully the kid learned his lesson.

Great Kill Uncle Ben!!! Keep the rice coming!! haha...I would have loved to see the look on his face while u pulled 5+ cars on him in a matter of seconds. CLASSIC!! :D

awsome kill man. next time take the money and give it to me. or at least buy so race gas for special occasions

Back