You can type here any text you want

Just killed a 97 mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE BLACK MAMBA

I`m not good of telling stories, but we were both at the stop light and when the lights changed we both took it slow cause of a railroad track, but then as soon as we pass the track he nailed it, so i gave it alittle just enuff to stay ahead...(no full Throttle)...so i slowed down so he can catch up, so i let him take off( i quess we are doing about 40) then i passed him again and then slowed down, I seen his window come down and asked
Him...what do you have in there?
Me.. a V6
Me...what do you have?
Him...a V8 supercharger
Me...do you want to go again
Him...No got to go home to the wife
Me....OK
Not bad for a #15lb of boost and 93 Octane with no full Throttle

It's not nice to play with your food.:D

Good kill...

Mike B.

Good kill...took me about an hour to read it tho...your avatar is very distracting.... ;)

nice kill. What's your setup?

Well its been bored .030 with a 215/220 roller, 6765 turbo, RJC megacooler, KB 70mm tb, M&A stage 3 heads, ported intake from ESP, CKperformance tranny, PTC 3200 nl converter and a few suspension upgrades....all on 15# of boost no knock...thats all i can think of for now...

Congratulations on taking out a 14 second ford. Thats almost as spectacular as the chicken beating down a full dresser Harley.

Congratulations on taking out a 14 second ford. Thats almost as spectacular as the chicken beating down a full dresser Harley.

Don't fear the chicken, Papa Lou....bring that turbo bug out to play....
:biggrin:

Back