Just seen a clean GN in a new rap video....

Rap music isn't the problem...it's those sub 11 second qtr mile runs in street trim. :D

Hip Hop has been dead for a long time. The 4 elements of Hip Hop are MC'ing, DJ'ing, Breakdancing, and Graffiti art. The one element that was easy to make on was of course MC'ing. The subject content covered in most rap music is nothing new. We can go all the way back to Blues music by Muddy Waters ie Backdoor Man or Champagne and Reefer and see that. Even blues influenced genres like Rock and Roll ie Elvis and the Beetles.

Back in the day being the baddest MF on the block meant that either you were the best rapper, dancer, DJ or spray can artist. Crack changed all of that and unfortunately the drug dealer life style fused itself to the rap culture. Instead of picking up a Mic or a spray can people were now cooking coke and picking up guns to protect the revenue. Hip Hop was innocent, fun and was meant to make us One Nation Under a Groove. I wish we could go back to the days when you had beef with another crew it was handled like this....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu3X7rf9i5A[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHHiUlIodL4[/YOUTUBE]

THIS IS WHAT HIP HOP WAS ABOUT...minus Shooter McGavin LOL...oh BTW guess who's on the MIC...Ice T

What we need now is some good old Slick Rick the ruler. As a side note my wife and I are going to see EPMD. Remember them?

I agree with this, and it's not being racist. It's the cold, hard truth. If you don't believe it, you live under a F-ing rock.

Face it..... the vast majority of people who listen to this type of music also idolize the "gang banger"/ thug lifestyle.

Steal?..... $hit, they will kill to get what they want & not think twice about doing it. THIS INCLUDES people of all races.

Putting ANY model of "hot" car in a video or on TV where this type of scum can see it, makes that model of car even more desirable to them.

I do my best to keep myself, my family & my GN out of a neighborhood where this type of activity takes place.

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING! Not to brag but age has some advantages like wisdom. :biggrin:

As much as a love you guys some people on this board kill me!!!!! My car gonna get stolen cause the thugs that saw one in a rap video will want it!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! The value is gonna go down WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

The fact of the matter is thugs have been modding and driving and stealin g bodies long before this video was out first it was 5 stars chrome mods and hammers, then it was 13-15 inch daytons fatties hanging out the fenders,Now its big ridiculously big rims donks etc...

As far as F&F goes alls i know is now there are a lot more hot chicks(that arent 40) That know what my car is and and ooh and ahh at me owning one than before the movie came out!!!!

Cant you just think that its cool to see a nice original paint original wheels and ride height gn in a new rap video!!! Mabye it will influence someone that was thinkin of donking a gn to leave it alone !!! Or buy one that has been donked and put it back !!!! Jeez some people are never happy........

As much as a love you guys some people on this board kill me!!!!! My car gonna get stolen cause the thugs that saw one in a rap video will want it!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! The value is gonna go down WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

The fact of the matter is thugs have been modding and driving and stealin g bodies long before this video was out first it was 5 stars chrome mods and hammers, then it was 13-15 inch daytons fatties hanging out the fenders,Now its big ridiculously big rims donks etc...

As far as F&F goes alls i know is now there are a lot more hot chicks(that arent 40) That know what my car is and and ooh and ahh at me owning one than before the movie came out!!!!

Cant you just think that its cool to see a nice original paint original wheels and ride height gn in a new rap video!!! Mabye it will influence someone that was thinkin of donking a gn to leave it alone !!! Or buy one that has been donked and put it back !!!! Jeez some people are never happy........

I agree. These cars started out as OGee cars, and will probably go down in history as one of the most well known ganster cars on the planet. Im not worried about my car getting stolen because it was in a video, I dare someone to try to steal my car... read the sig...:biggrin::eek::mad: