Just seen a clean GN in a new rap video....

THE BLACK MAMBA

I just happen to turn the channel and caught the beginning of a new video on bet....then it showed a GN...i will try to find it and post it up...

Cause moron kids with no money will want them

and that will make the price go down....Toyota and honda`s and Fords get stolen everyday and the value did not go down by morons with no money...just because a guy puts a GN in a video the value would go down....i really disagree with that..or is it because its a black guy in a Rap video with a GN would make the value go down?

and that will make the price go down....Toyota and honda`s and Fords get stolen everyday and the value did not go down by morons with no money...just because a guy puts a GN in a video the value would go down....i really disagree with that..or is it because its a black guy in a Rap video with a GN would make the value go down?

Joell Ortiz is puerto rican.... shoot there are tons of videos with brothas in GNs, A friend and I are gonna make one with mine.

Alot of Black people own Buick regals and GN's here ? My dad bought his from a white doctor ? what does it matter what color person has it ? The GN was in a video cool. My GN an TTA have gold wheels does that make me black or want to be black ?

Alot of Black people own Buick regals and GN's here ? My dad bought his from a white doctor ? what does it matter what color person has it ? The GN was in a video cool. My GN an TTA have gold wheels does that make me black or want to be black ?

want to be...:biggrin:

funkmaster flex has a really nice chevelle ........ i like the contrast of black an gold on a GN i can spot my car in a group of GN's

Dont race bait me.. that has nothing to do with it.

Kids watch these vids And lots of these kids are kids till they are 30. most are loosers who steal to get what they want.
or have no coin to buy cars.

Look what the F & F did for GN's my recolection is prices started to drop after that movie with a fake GN did.

im my recolection prices of everyshyt droped ... because of a economic depresion

Look what the F & F did for GN's my recolection is prices started to drop after that movie with a fake GN did.[/QUOTE]

Wow...someone is way off!