You can type here any text you want

K&n

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CGASTON

Has anyone had any experience with the K&N performance oil filter? I though about trying one on turbo saver kit that originally came with the baldwin oil filter. Please explain good and bad performance and recommendations?

in my opinion the K&N oil filter is overpriced....I've always run Wix filters and I haven't had an engine fail yet. I can't say they directly prevented that by any means, but they certainly haven't caused it either. If its good enough for NASCAR and many NHRA teams, then I'm ok running it on my stuff.

i run the 9inch cone in car.ran it off a cold air kit as well and not only does it perform well but its lasted over a decade.

i run the 9inch cone in car.ran it off a cold air kit as well and not only does it perform well but its lasted over a decade.

I'm pretty sure he was asking about the oil filters, there's pretty much no question that their air filters work.

Back