Kash's Garage Party Video......

Thanks David, hopefully some day it will be a big budget film, and it will definitely have GN's!!!

Wish you the best Dude
You do have some great videos; you just need to add a white ’68 Chevelle with silver stripes and a GN driveline for your collection to be complete.:wink:

As always, Great Job Nelson, it was good meeting you in person. That video was awesome. I had as much fun watching that video as I did cruising on Rt.8 while you filmed. That picnic was awesome. Thanks again to Kash and everyone that helped to make it happen. Thanks for all the cool raffle prizes I won as well ;) Keep up the good work Nelson, and hope you're feeling well soon.

question

during the vid a car goes by the camera car then lets of the waste gate on that thing sounded really cool what kind is it ? and where can i get one ? thanks.

David:cool:

thanks for sharing, great video...

wish i knew guys in my area to be able to get together like that...looks like alot of fun.

Gn Show

Great job nelson like always,now we have to plan that chrismas blow out we were talking about. Thanks again Kash

Great work Nelson. Very professional video. We all appreciate your time.

In the begining it was like an epic move with the two GN's converging into the street. Another thing that kindda craked me up was on the highway, Imagine the other drivers watching that go down. They were probably like where the hell is all this smoke comming from? And i'm sure some old guy was yelling "slow down". good work

In the begining it was like an epic move with the two GN's converging into the street. Another thing that kindda craked me up was on the highway, Imagine the other drivers watching that go down. They were probably like where the hell is all this smoke comming from? And i'm sure some old guy was yelling "slow down". good work

That is so funny, I actually thought of that. What the other people must be thinking...lol. Thanks for the comment buddy. :)

watched it 4 times, will watch it agian 2 more times tonight. lol that clip made me laugh, it starts out like a real movie withthe music and the slow motion, and then you see the guy give the thumbs up and you focus in on the hotdogs and hamburgers LOL that was priceless

watched it 4 times, will watch it agian 2 more times tonight. lol that clip made me laugh, it starts out like a real movie withthe music and the slow motion, and then you see the guy give the thumbs up and you focus in on the hotdogs and hamburgers LOL that was priceless

Well you gotta show a little bit of everything.