KEITH MRUK finally paid me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovin the title. $60 is alot of dough in some circles apparently. but i'm sure its just the principal of it. GL, dude. flakers suck.

Hey Keith, if you would just pay the money you owe (60.00) this will all go away!! I don't understand why this is getting so far out of hand? handle ur business and I think all will be good, I think? I see this more now than ever, and I really beleive if you get a part then you should pay for it, even if your busy and not much time to take care of it, just do it! This kind of thing is getting out of hand and hurts all the good buyers on tb.com. Just my 2 cents, Bill

Another keyboard warrior. I just heard about your conversation with James. That "if" you came to CT with a threatening tone. Why dont you come here and pay back the $60? Ill personally meet you. Im not afraid of you and your bullshit. According to James in your conversation you had $8000 in your wallet yesterday and you'd wipe your ass with $60. So why dont you pay up then? I almost forgot that you told him you had dyslexia and that you might have wrote the address wrong? Post a pic of returned envelope with "return to sender stamp on it". Till then im calling bullshit. Btw the dyslexia excuse is a new one. Ive never had someone tell me that before. Lol. If you or one of your friends wants to paypal me the $60 via "gifting" Ill be glad to hand the $ over to James and this thread will end. Till you pay you are just another dick beater.
Good news, see avatar.

Take a pic of the returned money order and shut everyone up! These threads stay on here forever and come up on Google searches. It could FK you in the future if a potential employer, (which a lot do) Googles your name. To me, $60 is a decent amount to cash. Even though it won't fill my gas tank... lol

keith wired me the money today and this matter is now settled. mods can now change the title to something more appropiate and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.