KEITH MRUK finally paid me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttaowner

ABOUT MARCH 29 2012 KEITH MRUCK OF RIVERVIE FL AKA RYDERSV6 CONTACTED ME ABOUT A FUEL HANGER I SENT IT OUT MAYBE ON OR AROUND APRIL4TH BECAUSE I HAVE A TEXT ON APRIL 8TH ASKING IF HE RECIEVED IT AND HE REPLIED YES AND HE SAID HE WOULD GET A MONEY ORDER RIGHT OUT. HE ALSO TOLD ME HE INSTALLED IT ALREADY ON 8TH . ON APRIL 17 I SENT ANOTHER TEXT ASKING ABOUT MY MONEY ORDER AND HE TOLD ME HE MAILED IT OUT ON FRIDAY . WELL ON THE APRIL 27 I TOLD HIM I STILL HAVENT SEEN MY MONEY YET AND HE WAS GONNA CANCEL THAT ONE AND SEND ANOTHER. ON MAY 1ST I SENT ANOTHER TEXT ASKING ABOUT MY $$ AGAIN SO I SENT MY ADDRESS AGAIN AND ON MAY 2 HE WAS GONNA GET ANOTHER MONEY ORDER OUT TOMORROW THOSE WERE HIS WORDS . ON MAY 6 I ASKED IF IT WAS TAKEN CARE OF HE SAID YES SIR I DID, I ASKED WHEN IT WAS MAILED HE SAID YESTERDAY AND I REPLIED IT SHOULD BE HERE MY WEDNESDAY THEN. WELL ITS FRIGGIN FRIDAY AND IM SICK OF GETTING JERKED OFF !!!!!!!

I DID YOU A FAVOR BY SENDING YOU PARTS BEFORE THEY WERE PAID AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU RIPPED ME OFF FOR $60

WELL THE BOARD IS NO LONGER LETTING MEMBERS RIP EACH OTHER OFF SO I SUGGEST YOU NEXT DAY MAIL ME A POSTAL MONEY ORDER BEFORE YOUR NO LONGER A MEMBER.

IM TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY AND YOU SCREWED ME !!!!

He tried to talk me down on my 43k mile original sending unit, I wouldn't budge...lucky me I guess. Good luck to you.

Bryan

looks like we need to make a road trip

Life is full of "choices"...
$60 m/o, or $2500 in dental work. Seems like an easy decision, to me!!:D
Good luck collecting.
Next, the excuses will start coming:
**My aunts, next door neighbor, in Bumfuk IA, dog died, and we had to make the trip to the funeral.
**My g/f gave me the aids, and I have only 12 hrs to live.
** Yadda yadda.......

Life is full of "choices"...
$60 m/o, or $2500 in dental work. Seems like an easy decision, to me!!:D
Good luck collecting.
Next, the excuses will start coming:
**My aunts, next door neighbor, in Bumfuk IA, dog died, and we had to make the trip to the funeral.
**My g/f gave me the aids, and I have only 12 hrs to live.
** Yadda yadda.......

Hey, whats wrong with Bumfuk, IA!!!!:D

i sent this guy a text yesterday making him aware of this thread and telling him that enough was enough and i was pissed,

text #1 from him was that it was sent already. text #2 a few minutes later told me to relax its $60

text #3 from him about 2 hours later at about 12 pm told me he could western union me the $

i told him the mailman was already again at the house and once again no money order so i told him to figure out what he has to do and get a hold of me.

he replied with ok that was 12:16 on saturday and not a word since.

if this is not fixed by the end of the week i would like him removed from the board if he is gonna screw me over $60 which isnt a whole lot in the scheme of things just imagine if a bigger deal came his way.

Sometimes I get more pissed about the less costly items that people screw me on becuase I tend to just send things to people and tell them to send me a check. Seems like people think they dont have to pay once they get what they need. There is a guy on here, Dr. Driveability, that did the same thing. He gave me a sob story about needing something shipped right away blah blah blah so I went and shipped it 2 minutes later and thhen he never did pay. Then I see him trying to sell the parts on here a couple months later. It was only $30. But I tell you what, if I ever see the guy, he's going to get blasted in the nose for it. I now refuse to do anything unless I get paid first. The shitty people in this world ruin it for the good people. Good luck with this pile of trash, hopefully he makes it right.

Sometimes I get more pissed about the less costly items that people screw me on becuase I tend to just send things to people and tell them to send me a check. Seems like people think they dont have to pay once they get what they need. There is a guy on here, Dr. Driveability, that did the same thing. He gave me a sob story about needing something shipped right away blah blah blah so I went and shipped it 2 minutes later and thhen he never did pay. Then I see him trying to sell the parts on here a couple months later. It was only $30. But I tell you what, if I ever see the guy, he's going to get blasted in the nose for it. I now refuse to do anything unless I get paid first. The shitty people in this world ruin it for the good people. Good luck with this pile of trash, hopefully he makes it right.

this is exactly what happened sob story need it right away and most people on here are good people so i trusted the guy and it looks like im getting the shaft. the mailman was here again today and nothing !!!! i guess this guy is looking to get his name up as a sticky over $60

I just recieve the first money order back to day....... This is some funny shit....... I never thought twice when he asked me to send the money...... I sent it...... now I hopes he gets the second or I will just send him his rusty ass unit back......

P.s. I want someone to come collect..... Please show up..... You will not be leaving ...... Now come cash that check

Ummm...you just threatened to kill someone on a very public forum......not normally a very good idea! :)

I just recieve the first money order back to day....... This is some funny shit....... I never thought twice when he asked me to send the money...... I sent it...... now I hopes he gets the second or I will just send him his rusty ass unit back......

P.s. I want someone to come collect..... Please show up..... You will not be leaving ...... Now come cash that check

Moron

Ummm...you just threatened to kill someone on a very public forum......not normally a very good idea! :)
actually he never said KILL, he just said they would not be leaving, maybe he has a nice enough place that they will want to move in or maybe he will just keep them hostage. There was a post or two on here about actually physically assulting him now that can get you in trouble more for saying that. Hey ryder post a pic of the returned money order, that will at least show you are not lying. Ok time to put my laydel down.

I don't know how to do that but, I offered to western union the money but after reading this I should just hold the money hostage and let someone come and get it..... :mad:

I never said anything about killing...... You all should just mind your own business......

Why don't you realize I don't give a shit! :) Internet tought guys always make me laugh no matter what side of the argument they are on. This includes the ones that say we should go 'collect'. It is the internet. Don't take yourself so seriously.

actually he never said KILL, he just said they would not be leaving, maybe he has a nice enough place that they will want to move in or maybe he will just keep them hostage. There was a post or two on here about actually physically assulting him now that can get you in trouble more for saying that. Hey ryder post a pic of the returned money order, that will at least show you are not lying. Ok time to put my laydel down.

you sir...have a very good point. :)

Another keyboard warrior. I just heard about your conversation with James. That "if" you came to CT with a threatening tone. Why dont you come here and pay back the $60? Ill personally meet you. Im not afraid of you and your bullshit. According to James in your conversation you had $8000 in your wallet yesterday and you'd wipe your ass with $60. So why dont you pay up then? I almost forgot that you told him you had dyslexia and that you might have wrote the address wrong? Post a pic of returned envelope with "return to sender stamp on it". Till then im calling bullshit. Btw the dyslexia excuse is a new one. Ive never had someone tell me that before. Lol. If you or one of your friends wants to paypal me the $60 via "gifting" Ill be glad to hand the $ over to James and this thread will end. Till you pay you are just another dick beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.