You can type here any text you want

Kenne-Bell

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well after the Internet came along, the company didn't do so well with the V-6 Buick Turbo crowd. Here is there website, but you won't find anything for the Buick there Kenne Bell Web Home
Fact: They got more of my money back in the day then I want to say, some parts actually made my car go slower..... like the ram air :redface:
If you are looking for go fast parts, I recomend you check the vendor links on this board's home page.

Chuck

I tries a KB street chip and it was .2 slower in the 1/8 than the stk chip!

I liked Kenne-Bell products and i still have many of them on my car,never had a problem with any of their stuff.

They were a good buick vendor in my opinion.

I remember calling them up asking about some items i was going to order and i told them i would be sending a money order to pay for them, in a few days i received the package from them and i know my money order didn't have time to reach them before they shipped it out.

They must be doing something right to have been in business 41 years and still going.

Kenne Bell Company Info

I liked Kenne-Bell products and i still have many of them on my car,never had a problem with any of their stuff.

They were a good buick vendor in my opinion.

I remember calling them up asking about some items i was going to order and i told them i would be sending a money order to pay for them, in a few days i received the package from them and i know my money order didn't have time to reach them before they shipped it out.

They must be doing something right to have been in business 41 years and still going.

Kenne Bell Company Info
Never said they were a bad vendor. Lots of stangs uses his blowers. A lot of his Buick stuff don't get the job done.
And no, there is no KB new stuff for Buicks.

not bad, just a little dated. prob explains why you cant find thier parts for our cars. every time i see a GN on ebay or something and it has a lot of Kenny Bell mods (especially a chip), i cant help but think that car was probably set up a lot longer ago than id like.(kinda old school set-up)

Back