You can type here any text you want

Kenny Duttweiler ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SPC

I have been out of the GN scene for quite sometime (8yrs or so) still have my '87 GN though and have been reading this MSG board for quite some years. Back when I first started, Kenny Duttweiler was the main performance guru for our cars and I was just curious as to what he is up to in the auto-performance world.

I sure enjoy reading this forum.

Pic of my Hardtop (2nd owner). As you can tell it is a scanned picture back before digital camera era, now you know how long I have been out of the scene.

Attachments

• myGN-1 frntsmall.jpg
    myGN-1 frntsmall.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,187
He is still building Buick V6s but the demand in far lower than it use to be.
As a matter of fact I think he is still holds the the record for fastest door slammer with a Stage II ~204.XX(His Olds) and fastest regal body too at 192(Gallina-Freeman).
On his own "conservative dyno he has made 1600 plus hp with a Buick V6.
I am not aware of anyone else that can make that claim.

As of now he is building 3000 plus HP BBC and Toyota motors making 1800 plus.
He still builds SBC and SBFs as well. From what I have heard he is looking into the LSX stuff as well since he enjoys his 2004 GTO so much.

He is still building Buick V6s but the demand in far lower than it use to be.
As a matter of fact I think he is still holds the the record for fastest door slammer with a Stage II ~204.XX(His Olds) and fastest regal body too at 192(Gallina-Freeman).
On his own "conservative dyno he has made 1600 plus hp with a Buick V6.
I am not aware of anyone else that can make that claim.

As of now he is building 3000 plus HP BBC and Toyota motors making 1800 plus.
He still builds SBC and SBFs as well. From what I have heard he is looking into the LSX stuff as well since he enjoys his 2004 GTO so much.

Ken has that GTO making 600hp to the wheels with a stock trans.

Duttweiler has held that 204.XX since about 99'. Shows how strong it really was. I am sure that Gallina-Freeman are not finished with there combo yet.

Does anyone here think they will bust 200 and sub 6-seconds. I think they
will!

Duttweiler has held that 204.XX since about 99'. Shows how strong it really was. I am sure that Gallina-Freeman are not finished with there combo yet.

Does anyone here think they will bust 200 and sub 6-seconds. I think they
will!
im sure they will!!:biggrin:

He sold out (IMO) and is in an ad for Magnacharger. Their ad says "Nothing beats Magnacharger on the street". Okey Dokey, I'm pretty confident my little D1SC will eat a maggie alive, let alone an F1A blower. But whatever, Kenny is still da man....

Back