khai at knperformance

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
i just want to give i huge huge thumbs up for khai at knpermance. he did me a set of big valve ported head, intake and doghouse for a great price. thes things look like a piece of art. here are some shots of the heads but they dont do it justice.
P1010062.jpg

P1010063.jpg

P1010065.jpg

P1010066.jpg

P1010067.jpg

You all better quit... :mad: I can't get my stuff back from him if he keeps getting paying customers stuff to do... :cool:

Just kidding... :biggrin:

Seriously though, Khai does some nice work!!

K.

khai did the same setup for one of my customers with a relatively small hyd roller we made 540 2 the rear wheels kha definately dioes some killer heads

got my motor running

hey i got my car running and it is fricken awesome!!!! just the idle alone is amazing i had an idle problem prior and its not there. throttle response is tight and quick even in park and it sounds different when i rev it jumps to 4000 in park super fast. now for the driving i went out and just have it set at 14psi for now to be safe on my new tune and i eased into it in first to 14 psi and it pulled so fricken hard and quick with a different sound well my car went sideways never did that before only at 24 psi and alky this was with just 93 no alky. i am sure that 204/214 cam came alive now with the heads and intake. spool up is amazing and fast. i would highly recommend these heads to anyone

Man those look great!! Im waiting for my Heads to get finished from Khai also. I cant wait to put my motor back together!!:biggrin:

Man those look great!! Im waiting for my Heads to get finished from Khai also. I cant wait to put my motor back together!!:biggrin:

yes you will be impressed. brought the boost to 17 psi tonight and was out and i raced a ninja and kept up to him side by side. cant wait to get some fresh alcohol since i am out and crank it to 25 psi but now it is hard to get traction at 17 psi

Back