You can type here any text you want

khai at knperformance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
i just want to give i huge huge thumbs up for khai at knpermance. he did me a set of big valve ported head, intake and doghouse for a great price. thes things look like a piece of art. here are some shots of the heads but they dont do it justice.
P1010062.jpg

P1010063.jpg

P1010065.jpg

P1010066.jpg

P1010067.jpg

Glad to hear! I am getting ready to get my setup from him also. Seems like a good guy to deal with!!!

You all better quit... :mad: I can't get my stuff back from him if he keeps getting paying customers stuff to do... :cool:

Just kidding... :biggrin:

Seriously though, Khai does some nice work!!

K.

khai did the same setup for one of my customers with a relatively small hyd roller we made 540 2 the rear wheels kha definately dioes some killer heads

got my motor running

hey i got my car running and it is fricken awesome!!!! just the idle alone is amazing i had an idle problem prior and its not there. throttle response is tight and quick even in park and it sounds different when i rev it jumps to 4000 in park super fast. now for the driving i went out and just have it set at 14psi for now to be safe on my new tune and i eased into it in first to 14 psi and it pulled so fricken hard and quick with a different sound well my car went sideways never did that before only at 24 psi and alky this was with just 93 no alky. i am sure that 204/214 cam came alive now with the heads and intake. spool up is amazing and fast. i would highly recommend these heads to anyone

Man those look great!! Im waiting for my Heads to get finished from Khai also. I cant wait to put my motor back together!!:biggrin:

Man those look great!! Im waiting for my Heads to get finished from Khai also. I cant wait to put my motor back together!!:biggrin:

yes you will be impressed. brought the boost to 17 psi tonight and was out and i raced a ninja and kept up to him side by side. cant wait to get some fresh alcohol since i am out and crank it to 25 psi but now it is hard to get traction at 17 psi

he has done some awesome work for me also.. excellent guy...

I plan on using him again

Back