You can type here any text you want

Kia Sedona

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

corsair231

The wife's Caravan is toast and we've been looking at a Kia Sedona. The deal they are giving can't hardly be beat but I'm still not sure about them. I mean why try to give them away if they are that good, right? My mother-in-law has had pretty good service so far out of her Kia car. Anybody have any experience with their mini-vans?
Thanks

BTW: The Sedona has 50 more horsepower that the current Dodge. That's always good for the grin factor. ;)

I havn't turned wrenches full time for 3 years, but when I had my shop, I hated those cars. Both Hyundai and Kia. Maybe be they have really improved since then, but I was not impressed with their design or integrity. Disposable cars. My .02

I was a Kia tech for almost 8 years til I was recently laid off. I will tell you that the sedona's biggest problem is their junk transmissions, and noisey/clunky front suspension, I was replacing them all left and right. The earlier models were even worse! But the quality has been slowly getting better throughout the years.

Back