You can type here any text you want

killed a big block chevy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sixgun86gn

six offender
y gave me enough time to build up 5# and I started late.The truck pulled a car out of the hole and held it pretty good,But I passed him in third.When I got back to the start ,everyone said I was spinning til halfway and started late anyway.They said the truck would have lost worse If I had traction.Ive got to get this Eaton posi installed.With the new mods ET streets cant even hook.All in all it was a good race and I havent even started tuning with the alky yet.

long story short.It was a late 60s chevy truck with a 427 BBC.solid lifter cam ,P&P heads ,intake ,huge Demon carb,headers,12.5 compression,4.10 rear and backhalved.

nice kill...big blocks don't stand a chance against our little V6's!:p

good kill, those 427's are probably the best motor chevy ever made, they really put out the torque. my uncle has one in his chevelle wagon, and i know i wouldnt have a chance against him.

well last fall I wouldnt even come close to this truck.Im far from stock now though.Im hoping for some low 11s after I get the tuning in.I dont think that this truck was faster than high 11s though.He told me it ran 7.50s in the 1/8 with a small block.This was the first time Ive run my car since the rebuild.

Back