You can type here any text you want

killed a c-5 and SS within 5 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

galoush

HWY2HELL
Im driving on Co. road 83 in Suffolk and a nice silver Vette with chrome ZO6 rims on it is next to me we start playing around and i punked him out a few times , i guess new Vette owners arent aware of Buick performance, and sure enough we get caught at a light no one in front and on a spot with no turns for a mile . Perfect place to smack some A$$ . we both launch and he was holding tight neck and neck but then i just walked him by like at least 10 cars at worst , 25psi and c 116 will do that . Now im heading on Rt.347 and see a really mint new orange SS , with at least and exhaust , this one sounded real healthy and i thought it might have had some real H.P . We both get next to each other and i walk this guy too real bad , so i brake down and hes back next to me then i really spanked him by like 12 cars + , so more or less two new Chevy owners leared that their new cars arent as hot and bad as they think , and the Turbo Buick namesake continues.:p

Yeah i hear you , i can take a defeat too . I honked and waved when he turned off , it was all in good fun .:)

YIKES 25 psi on c16? not much will hang with you like that! i am hoping to run that much boost on my dual nozzle alky system soon

Originally posted by twinvette
Nice kill, nothing like a hi speed run.

Be careful which vette you pick on.

Yeah.......raced a zo6 at the track and lost.........my 12.57 with street tires and pump gas, to his 12.06, all the technology chevy can think of, $50,000 car. :p

Back