You can type here any text you want

Killed a Cobra 96

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1chance

Well there's a guy that traded a Silverado for a low mile Cobra, his girl is always asking me can she drive the GN:biggrin:, Any way i had just switch out my MAF, and was heading to my testing spot. So i had not turn the timing up, or boost, and as im rolling about 50mph, i look in the rear veiw, and she coming hard!! As she falls in the passing lane she drops it back to 3rd! I hear it bark, i lay into it, and that beautiful sound of boost come oh so loud!:eek: She pulls to my quarter panel, and that's were she stays up to 120mph. We both let out, and pull over to talk. Her boy friend ask what he can do to make it faster, and we agree he needs a Diablo tunner, and K&N filter for starters!

I agree, I had a friend that had a '96 cobra several years ago, and it had some bolt on parts, and I killed it on the street bad with my Dart that was a lower 12 second car at the time.

If you have the mods in your sig you should be putting BUS lengths on a '96 Cobra. You should be able to walk a 12.0 car and run from high 13 second cars.

It only was that close because i had'nt reset my chip, and we were rolling, and boost was way down so i could retune the car.

Back