You can type here any text you want

Killed a gaggle of vintage Motorcycles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
There were 4 of them, all together, they came up alongside me while I was cruising my car home from a run to the store and started gunning their engines. these were old school 70's and 80's vintage bikes with dropped handle bars and small cafe ferrings. One was a BMW, one was a Honda and I'm not sure what the other two were, but they had racing numbers on them. None of them were near as fast as a modern street bike, but it was still a respectable kill.

The riders were all road warriored out with goggles, old leather jackets and small brain bucket helmets.

I killed them twice....they asked for it.;)
The first time was right after they all passed me gunning their engines. Ended up behind them at a light and so when it went green and they took off, I had to catch them all and passed them one by one. They seemd suprised as I went by.

The 2nd time was from another light side by side. We had enough time to talk to each other and admire each others toys. They were 2 each in the other 2 lanes on either side of me.

Light went green and we all took off. Off the line they had me of course, but once the turbo kicked in, I just realed them all in one, by one and the BMW was the last one I had to catch. I passed him at about 85-90mph

:biggrin:

MMMM.. cool sounds like Lou has done some magic to your car ;)
if this keeps up that Camaro might stay parked longer and longer...:biggrin:

haha, nice. most bikers are used to being able to easily walk away from any car they run into, so its nice to put them in their places sometimes!

Nice kills.

Sounds like they underestimated the power of the Dark Side...

Back