You can type here any text you want

Killed a Honda!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
Took the wife and kids to see "Spy Kids II". On the way back I made a right turn onto a 4 lane and its about 2 blocks to a red light. I went about a block and a Honda came flying up and flipped into right lane. This light always catches you no matter what so I just kept it at 35. Master Honda flew by at about 50 and had to brake hard to stop. I just eased up nice and slow. When light turned yellow for other traffic I goosed it a little and bumped forward a little. All the red lights go green 3 seconds after the other light goes red. I had to have pulled a .400 RT but only gave about 1/2 throttle. He floored it but I couldn't tell till I heard it taching 'bout 7k. I laid it to the floor til 45 and he was at least 3 cars back.

I don't know if he even saw the Eddie Bauer or the 5.4 Triton emblems on my wife's Expedition!:D
Not a race-only 25-45mph sprint. They followed another 3-4 miles and wouldn't get within 10 car links-even if I slowed to 25.:D

It is so much fun beating ricers with Family stockers :)

I could fill a list the lenth of my arm on how many kills my daily driver OLDS has knocked off But the posts get pulled by rollin :(

Back